MW3 / DLC: PS3 owners, Prepare To Get Screwed…�Again!�

modern_warfare_3x.png

This is not going to be a shock to some of you that Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) is coming out this November 8th 2011. But since the release of the trailer-teaser of the game there’s been reports suggesting that once again, Activision will favor the Xbox 360 version ahead of the PS3 not just on game outputage, but on DLC releases as well. I have just read where the upcoming DLC for MW3 (with the game releasing on Nov. 8th 2011) will also be favored for Xbox in advance of the other consoles.

It’s also been noted that at the end of the*reveal trailer*for Modern Warfare 3, many saw the Xbox 360 logo with a message telling viewers to pre-order the Xbox 360 version. In fact, there’s NEVER any mention of the PS3 version in initial trailers when the game is being introduced! It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that Activision is keeping to it’s previous stance as to which version it considers, their favorite.

Now I personally saw the reveal trailer myself and then later went and saw the YouTube version. It’s quite clear that the Xbox 360 logo isn’t anywhere on the reveal trailer on YouTube! Question is: *Was it removed in fear of a PS3 resentment or possible brewing of a ‘boycott’? Inquiring minds would like to know.*Although Actvision and Infinity Ward are yet to announce any sort of console deals for Modern Warfare 3, don’t be surprised if PS3 users end up getting DLC one month later “again and again” ~ much like what happens on Black Ops and seemingly every other Call of Duty game being produced.

So, as an owner of both the PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles, what do you viewers and readers think about this? There’s obviously some kind of an ‘arrangement’ with Activision and Microsoft to produce games for Xbox consoles, and ‘then’ port versions out to the PC’s and PS3′s. Though I don’t like it, I guess we just have to ‘live with it’. Let me know what YOU think, in replying to this thread…

gfx.php?type=thumbs&value=0

Score: 0 (0 votes cast)

powered.png

di

di

UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=yIl2AUoC8zA UrgentFuryUnleashed?d=qj6IDK7rITs

pINRHojB64c

More...