Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

socom4 1.04 patch tomorrow!!

Last night I didn't get kicked out. It was around 11pm. Don't know if I was just lucky. I kicked myself out after getting pissed off though.

lol!~ I'm thinking that 'maybe' you're soo used to the server doing it for you, that something must've been wrong with the servers so you did it yourself (kicking yourself off the game)! ;-)

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

We were in a close Bomb Tech game. Came back and tied the game. Going into the next round with momentum. They even had to defuse. And DISCONNECT!

That was Saturday I've not been on since.

Not a war just a random room.

Edited by Outlaw__Rebel

i think this is part of a system-wide reboot. i dont think anyone can get on.

we were in a clan match, got booted. i came back in 2 mins later, started clan lobby. all other clan lobbies were not ready and had 1 or 2 people in the lobby, so it was clear this was a system-wide issue. after chatting for a few mins with people waiting for everyone to get back in it went down again, and has been down since for LPK folks and others as well per socom forums.

Edited by GeneralSarcasm