• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RNG187 ]

leevtonyaloneeg7go3.jpg

thats what i'd put in it' date=' but thats just me

[/quote']

ROFL I watched that and I must say T.O. was emotional- But I will say (and I am in NO way a Dallas fan) that I was pleasantly surprised by his backing of the team. I mean shit, 1st the guy gets slammed for not being a team player.. Then he gets crucified for being emotional after a huge loss... I kinda like the guy a little more now.... That and grown men who cry cant hold onto the ball as strong lmao jk

Just my 2 cents.

US25

Thax for making it for me I sent you a pm.. Its not about TO for me.. I have watched football for a long time and I guess I got hooked along time ago when the trio was in I just love the game and I stay a fan once I am a fan. I dont feel the cowboys are any different from any other team with players like TO lets face it the guy has talent its just how he decides to use it and WHEN like all good football players. I cant say I care alot for him myself its the team he is on that won my heart along time ago  Well Emmit and Troy and Jay and MOOSE and I could go on and on lol  thax again MainEvent  for your time 

PaSSioN :)

PassionBug ]

Thax for making it for me I sent you a pm.. Its not about TO for me.. I have watched football for a long time and I guess I got hooked along time ago when the trio was in I just love the game and I stay a fan once I am a fan. I dont feel the cowboys are any different from any other team with players like TO lets face it the guy has talent its just how he decides to use it and WHEN like all good football players. I cant say I care alot for him myself its the team he is on that won my heart along time ago  Well Emmit and Troy and Jay and MOOSE and I could go on and on lol  thax again MainEvent  for your time 

PaSSioN :)

i think jay was the moose but i could be wrong ..they were very good back then i like micheal irvin he is a funny ass dude

Guest MainEvent

In Adobe photoshop this is what you do.

Duplicate your render

On the bottom render you go to Filter-Blur-Radial Blur

Radical Blur Settings : Amount : 50 , Blur Method : Zoom, Quality : Best

Set image to Color Dodge.

Move to left, duplicate, move duplicated one to right.

Guest MainEvent
xLASTx ]

i just looked through all the post and say u already put mine up but how can u go and then make a cowboys sig like mine o man ur going to get it when i see u main lol.

AH.. you're really gonna be pissed now arent ya lol.

MainEvent ]

chili.png

Direct Link:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa202/MarcusSigs/chili.png

Any changes let me know.

If anyone else wants one feel free to ask.

Love it man.!

A-Train to the rescue..!!!

Thanks

RNG187 ]

mike alstott? LMFAO. hes a great player and a good guy' date=' BUT thats kinda out there --->

[/quote']

I have always been a fan of Full Backs.

It all started with Tony Dorsett (HB), then moved on to Earl Cambell, then to William Floyd, then Mike Alstott.

I had all their jerseys, & still have the Floyd & Alstott Jerseys, but the Dorsett & Campbell wouldn't fit anymore ..lol

I just love watching a bulldozer work. ;D

There was also this one NFC Championship game between Dallas & 49ers where Gary Plummer (49er) stuffed the (Cowboy) RB so hard on a dive for the endzone, that i almost went a bought a Plummer Jersey.. (probably never got because they werent very available if at all)