Take note- Updated rule change

This rule change concerns both Crucible and Black.

Rule 5-E has been amended, with the following text taken OUT: "Even if one tiny little symbol is off, and that player is caught playing a war on your team, your team forfeits the war due to an ineligible player. The reason for this rule is because ANY deviation from the actual name could "potentially" be another Crucible name. Get the names right the first time! We are NOT kidding!"

This means, check rosters before the match starts. Once you green up, Both teams AGREE to the roster.

Thanks,

US25

UNCLE-SID25 ]

This rule change concerns both Crucible and Black.

Rule 5-E has been amended, with the following text taken OUT: "Even if one tiny little symbol is off, and that player is caught playing a war on your team, your team forfeits the war due to an ineligible player. The reason for this rule is because ANY deviation from the actual name could "potentially" be another Crucible name. Get the names right the first time! We are NOT kidding!"

This means, check rosters before the match starts. Once you green up, Both teams AGREE to the roster.

Thanks,

US25

This is kind of confusing to me. Your saying if someone spots a type o, spelling error, etc DURING the war .... and they show proof, the war is a forfeit. But then at the end you say that once you green up, both teams agree to the roster?

So, once a war starts, are any roster issues null and void ?

Rage

In the pass and also in the current, before the war it is on the opposing team to check the opposing roster.

ie.

APC vs SHO -  I would check your roster against what you submitted as your roster, and you would check mine.  If nothing is said in the lobby before the war starts about either clan having a discrepancy then it is all gravy.  Basically if the war starts and nothing is said and it is caught after the war nothing can be done.

BUT:

If I say in the lobby that you have a descrepancy in a gunner and you choose to war with that gunner; I would have to show the proof and present it to the UF Staff and the other Clan reps.  If it is shown that there was a descrepancy then you would forfeit the war.

Hope that helps.

WaR-Do6 ]

Rage

In the pass and also in the current, before the war it is on the opposing team to check the opposing roster.

ie.

APC vs SHO - I would check your roster against what you submitted as your roster, and you would check mine. If nothing is said in the lobby before the war starts about either clan having a discrepancy then it is all gravy. Basically if the war starts and nothing is said and it is caught after the war nothing can be done.

BUT:

If I say in the lobby that you have a descrepancy in a gunner and you choose to war with that gunner; I would have to show the proof and present it to the UF Staff and the other Clan reps. If it is shown that there was a descrepancy then you would forfeit the war.

Hope that helps.

This to prevent a name issue only being brought up after a loss, a long time ago in a galaxy far away a clan got bounced from a Tacmap tourney after they won a war just because of a typo on the clan roster list, which was held as a trump card by the losing clan....those poor unlucky bastards ;)

Luckily since then the powers got it all straightned out and made the improvment and I believe name issues have just about gone away.