RoV saying hi

Sniper and I will most likely start rolling out new info for the upcoming Crucible-X (our CoD4/Xbox tourney) in about 4-6 weeks.

We will be releasing another set of tourneys in the next week or two for the PS3 version of tourneys, and while those are being played out, Sniper and I will be coordinating for the Crucible-X release.

And welcome to UF.

Undertow ]

We will be releasing another set of tourneys in the next week or two for the PS3 version of tourneys, and while those are being played out, Sniper and I will be coordinating for the Crucible-X release.

You know what sounds cool as hell..... Remember in UF 1 fighting over states with a allied clan? What about a PS3 / 360 allied tac map. Both consoles fighting together..... lol, hhhmmm

Guest M16Assassin
Chili-Palmer ]

We're new to 360 also.. & haven't had any scrimmages either yet, so it should be fun.

you haven't had a scrimmage because your clan consists of you and rooster! lol ;D

Prane ]
Chili-Palmer ]

We're new to 360 also.. & haven't had any scrimmages either yet, so it should be fun.

you haven't had a scrimmage because your clan consists of you and rooster! lol ;D

Yeah Trader............ LOL j/k ...... we started recruiting based on skill so its better off. LOL ;D

Me and chili are the best ever. LOL We play a mean hands at cards. ;D