[CDS] Recruiting

We could use a few more members in order to ensure we have plenty of members for the upcoming UF: Crucible-X Tourney.

[CDS] Charlie Dont Surf

or

Recruiting Thread

CDS is a 360 clan that is mostly for fun.

Requirements:

- Skill is not the most important thing, Teamwork is.!

- Have a good attitude, able to take a joke and orders.

- Under 18 need not apply (sorry)

- Under 21 (you better be good, & funny ..lol)

- We want you to go for the win, NOT the kill.! (Individual stats mean nothing, if you're team loses.!)

Our main feature we want in a member is NOT skill, it is personality, maturity, & attitude but not a snob.

We just want people that play legit & not a bully or annoying. (eThugs need not apply)

Always put the TEAM before your own life.

Always go for the win, not the kill.

http://www.HolidayInCambodia.net

I know you don't want people posting that they are looking for a clan, but is recruiting also not allowed.?

I have registered on the clan directory, but that doesn't specify gaming system.!? (if i was looking for a clan on 360 i would get deterred as soon as i clicked on about 2 or 3 of those clans links.. to find they are ALL PS3 only.!)

please delete this thread if needed.

Chili-Palmer ]

...I have registered on the clan directory, but that doesn't specify gaming system.!? (if i was looking for a clan on 360 i would get deterred as soon as i clicked on about 2 or 3 of those clans links.. to find they are ALL PS3 only.!...)

I just wanted to make a suggestion: Couldn't you always (once they've gone to your site), channel them, to the 'correct' recruiting area...either on your site, or in your forum?