pow tourney question??????

The rules don't state that a clan HAS to have 32 players just that, that is the MAX amount a clan can submit to play.

Rule Set 6-B: Upon being selected as a participating clan in UF4, all clans MUST submit a 1-roster list of NO MORE than 32 players (a full, active roster's worth of players). This is to ensure that all clans, no matter how large or small, compete on an even playing level in regards to available soldiers.

It's not stated in the rules but each week of wars will have a different scheduled number of players that war. For example Week 1 - 12v12, Week 2 - 10v10, etc. I don't think we're going to use the maximum 16v16 to help minimize lag and I think the highest may be 14v14, so just about every clan will have a chance to enter and play even if they don't have a full 32 man roster. The difficult part will be when a clan starts having several of their members taken as a prisoner. That's where the extra people on your roster come in and that's a strategy you'll want to use to weaken your enemies.

yeah tow thats why we havent signed up for p.o.w yet.

cause we dont have 32..and we would just be a waste of space.

better if someone with 32 players got in would be more fair to the rest of the field.

How many guys do you have total? I think 20-25 would do well. Remember that even though some of your gunners may get taken prisoner, you CAN rescue them and get them back.... ;)

This new installment of UF is going to be FUN!

yea we dont have 32.. but i dont think we would be a waste of space... infact... PoWs may or may not even effect a team... that is the goal of course.. but you never know what could happen.. i say if you have 20 or so ppl sign up.. its still not to late... ;)

yeah we still got a couple weeks we'll see what happens...i thought the final teams were picked by how many members they had left on there roster...i have to read the rules again..

and yeah sniper i want to sign up real bad..this tourney will be the shit it might even make this socom better then socom 2..(maybe ;))

i know the black tourneys kept most of our clan from quitting socom..i would never quit playing (only play this and madden)

and it was fun shooting it up with YOU and APC and family..hope to see ya again soon............

peace