Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Overlord Game Demo

You guys have to check that game out. Download the demo from the PSN store.

You are the Overlord and your job is to do evil things to the Town People. You have these Minions that do most of your evil things for you. You send them out to like dismantle a village or beat up on people and if they find things like treasure or whatever they come bringing it back to you. You also carry weapons and have other powers.

Very well done game. The Minions will crack you up.

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

I like it- kind of reminds me of the horde for sega saturn.... except you finally get to be the horde and not the gay kirk cameron!

I thought the demo was awesome im renting that shit for a month when it comes out lol. and for buying im only buying 3 more games this year, MGS4, SOCOM Co, and Project Origin(the sequel of F.E.A.R} and FF13 if it comes out this year.