Good Luck to ALL Riot Act Clans

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I just wanted to wish all the new and Veterans clans that are about to gear up for I am sure will be the best 13+ weeks your clan will ever have Good Luck. The next 13 weeks will truly bring out the best and worst in your clan, but remember it's just a game and have fun.

To the new clans here you will soon see what is all the hype is about around here. I am not sure of the exact rules for Riot Act, but if it's anything like Prisoner of War "POW" you will have lots of fun as you battle it out with some of the most respected gamers round by round rather if you are trying to avoid a sweep, so 1 of your men don't get taken as a Prisoner or you about to take a clan last territory as they battle it out until the last second it's all going to be exciting no matter what side you are on.

To the Vet clans here you guys already know drill so all I can say is keep doing what you guys have been doing and have a ton of fun.

You are about to enter a very intense Tournament and as the UF Staff try to avoid any problems some may arise, but from my experience my advice to the new clans and Clan Rep's here before you post anything rather it be here on the public forums or in the Clan Rep forum reread and try to avoid posting while you are upset because you may feel a clan is taking a very harsh shot at you and your clan they may not be so step away go have a beer or smoke a blunt whatever you do to calm down go do it and come back to the thread when you have a more level head.

My second and last words of advice will be to LEARN ALL THE RULES as this will save you a ton of time and plenty of headache's. Furthermore, when you plan your attacks have a plan A,B,C,D,E,F and G because you never know what the next clan move will be, and I will assure you more than once in this Tourney a clan will attack the same territory you were planning to attack.

Undertow get the black hat out and let's get ready to rumble and remember guys "Win with HONOR, Lose with DIGNITY" and I will see you guys at the end to congratulate all the clans and UF Riot Act winners.

Over and out

KingJunk

Leader of JunkYard KiLLerz

Well said. I also what'd to say good luck to all the clans that have entered and for those that haven't been here before get ready for one of the most intense tournaments you have seen yet. I also what to stress read the rules inwards and out as this will save a lot of time for you and the staff of UF so everything runs the way a tourney should. Good luck fellas and again have a blast.