Hats Off To [SHO], Thanks U.F.

Although I was'nt there to participate in ANY of the CRUCIBLE 2 battles, I heard in GREAT detail all the action. [sHO] Made one HELL of a comeback on my boys ! They recgnized the situation at hand and addapted accordingly, good job ! hope you guys knock out [iLL] (no offense to [iLL] ) Some has to do it ! LOL, none the less GREAT GAME and GOOD luck in you're future endeavers.

URGENT FURY.......always an honor and a privelage, thank you and to all the staff. As it has been said before, and shall be fortified by [tdH] "NO PLACE COMES CLOSE IN COMPARISON". The group of clans who make up this class act we call URGENT FURY is second to none !! High five's to everyone and pats on the ass ! (Not if you enjoy that sort of thing to much). [tdH] extends respect and comradory to all you clans who make URGENT FURY #1 , numero uno BABY ! PEACE !!

Guest M16Assassin
TIP-TOE ]

Although I was'nt there to participate in ANY of the CRUCIBLE 2 battles, I heard in GREAT detail all the action. [sHO] Made one HELL of a comeback on my boys ! They recgnized the situation at hand and addapted accordingly, good job ! hope you guys knock out [iLL] (no offense to [iLL] ) Some has to do it ! LOL, none the less GREAT GAME and GOOD luck in you're future endeavers.

URGENT FURY.......always an honor and a privelage, thank you and to all the staff. As it has been said before, and shall be fortified by [tdH] "NO PLACE COMES CLOSE IN COMPARISON". The group of clans who make up this class act we call URGENT FURY is second to none !! High five's to everyone and pats on the ass ! (Not if you enjoy that sort of thing to much). [tdH] extends respect and comradory to all you clans who make URGENT FURY #1 , numero uno BABY ! PEACE !!

well in about 4 minutes we will see if SHO can kill the big bad wolf.

Prane ]
TIP-TOE ]

:o

Guest M16Assassin
Pathogen- ]
Prane ]

we shall meet again! muahahahahaa

and this time, i'm bringing my trained attack squirrel

you guys definitely gave us a run for our money Path. After that first round on bog I was sweating a little bit, you had me getting pretty nervous. It was a pleasure as always playing with you guys again and we'll be seeing each other shortly. ;D

Guest Live2Reap
TIP-TOE ]

Word to that!