Cubs vs Whitesox at Wrigley, June 22nd moved to Sunday night

I just heard this on the radio tonight while listening to the Cubs game. I know we have a lot of Chicago natives here on the forums, and plenty are bound to root for the Cubbies or Sox. The game was previously scheduled for a 1:20 start I believe and it is now the Sunday Night ESPN game at 7:05. Also Zambrano is slated to pitch in that game and the series opener in the Cubs-Sox series the following week at US Cellular.

This means Chicago will have the Sunday Night baseball game two weeks in a row, as the June 29th game at US Cellullar will also be on ESPN at 7:05. I have bleacher tickets for the 22nd game with a group of friends, it should be a drunken blast. Anyone still looking to go for a reasonable price, go to stubhub.com and check out tickets for either series.

GO CUBS GO!

You taking any signs for the game. We'll tune into to see if we can catch a glimpse of you. I'll tune in periodacally to see their Cubs get the butts beat too. ;)

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Maybe a poll should be created to figure out what the sign should say?

As of right now we're debating whether to paint F-U-K-U-D-O-M-E on our chest or carry 8 signs with his name. We only have 7 people right now, but if we get one more person to come with we will paint our chest. Otherwise we'll just have signs (each person gets a letter) and give the 8th letter to some random joe sitting next to us.

We'll definitely be sporting something noticeable, since it will probably get us on national TV lol. I'll be wearing my Kosuke Fukodome headband and jersey! This will be the first time this season I've sat in the bleachers, so it will be a lot of fun. The last two times I went this year we almost got into fights with White Sox fans and the Cubbies were playing the Brewers and Rockies those two games lol. I'm sure there's going to be a surplus of brawls at the game.

Sometimes you need a good drunken brawl to remind you that you're alive.

I'd be mindful which of you go to the bathroom at what times. You dont want the last 4 to be gone at the same time the first 4 stand up. And vice versa. ;) That may keep you from getting on national TV.

I've been in a few wrigley brawls lol, it ends up with us going downtown. That's a really good point on the bathroom breaks, you don't want the "d-o-m-e" guys just standing there lol.

Btw Snake who are you guys going to play at first with Pujols out? You've been hit by the injury bug really bad this season, but we're feeling it too with Soriano's freak injury last night..