Verizon Fios Help

Ya i changed to verizon fios a couple of weeks ago and i need to open ports for cod since it is being really stupid and freezing up like every 5 secs and that downloading setting problem. when i go to the page with my ip address and i need to type in admin and password it starts to act up.

in the password box i try to type in the password but everytime a press a key it adds like 2 more keys and it wont let me in. any idea whats happeing?

Chili-Palmer ]

Yea let us know what else you find with Fios, because we should be getting it in the next few weeks/months.

It's not "FIOS" that you have to worry about, it's just the different router settings you might have to reconfigure.

I had fios for about two weeks. Cable companies offer better deals. Especially when you call them up to cancel service to go to fios. They gave me optimum boost and all 3 services again for 29.95 and a free DVR on top of that. You can't use another router with FIOS you have to use theirs which SUCKS. UNless they changed it now or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had Fios for almost 2 1/2 years now. When I got the "downloading settings" error. All I had to do was totaly reset it and then go through the conection test on PS3.

As far as better deals:

I have the Freedom esentals package.

I have all. TV, Phone, Internet. After my 1st year with them it was around 175. But I have everthing. HD box, two other boxes. All movie chanenls FREE long distance calls. EVERYTHING.

I pay now 158...