Wednesday Night Races!! 7-16-08

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-ChurcH- ]

Pansy!

There was three of us.. boring at first, but the cat and mouse game we played was hilarious.

He ain't lying about that. And if you got home at 8:30, you should have jumped on!! We were still on there playing. We hooked up with O2 racing team. Those guys cars were fucking fast. So we played cat and mouse and it was fun. Except Renegade kept leaving our mouse car to the wolves. :P

Well, personally, I suck. Chili helped me out a little when I first started by giving me a car to use during Career mode.

I say play Career mode in Asia (I think that's what Chili told me). The more you play, the more cars you are able to unlock and buy with money. You can also unlock cars in Arcade mode with the challenges there and stuff like that. I'm not really good at explaining since I haven't really played enough.

Probably Trayne would be better suited to answer because he=beast

(Except in cat and mouse)

Yeah, we are watching the fights too. Might jump on after that.

Do career dude. That's all you can do to get it. Drive Career. I intentionally check my opponents before I do a race so I can make sure I have about the worst car in the field. Makes you really work to get wins. I suppose if you just want shit fast, check yer opponents and take a car faster than theirs.

-Rooster- ]

I just pounded out a few career races...Im at about 30,000cr now. But I "aquired" a car that makes it preaty easy. ;)

Hooked up, Irish style huh.. lol

BigMoneyNacku ]

LoL. I'm gonna log in and see if you guys are still around.

i think we'll be on it a lot more now.. thinking about starting a league (Wednedays) Nascar style for points.

Chili-Palmer ]
-Rooster- ]

I just pounded out a few career races...Im at about 30,000cr now. But I "aquired" a car that makes it preaty easy. ;)

Hooked up, Irish style huh.. lol

BigMoneyNacku ]

LoL. I'm gonna log in and see if you guys are still around.

i think we'll be on it a lot more now.. thinking about starting a league (Wednedays) Nascar style for points.

So are we racing again this wednesday? Hmmm? I'm down. I played single player for a couple hours last night since no-one was on.

Andawg ]

What are we racing? GRID? Please?

Andawg ]

SHIT, sorry, I didn't read this was in the "Dark side" list of threads. lol I didn't notice it's in the 360 area, I have it for the PS3 and it's a great game online. Best online racing game PERIOD!

Andawg ]

I hear ya. And with the price dropping again, I might take a walk on that side someday soon.

Then you will realize what game is REALLY the BEST online racing game PERIOD.!

Forza 2.!!