Killzone 2 looking good

willywonka159 ]
CDBS14 ]
willywonka159 ]
BronxKnight28 ]

lmao i never played socom so i must be like the total oddball...lmao nah im gonna get socom confrontation i wanna get into the game i hear its lots of fun' date=' but speakin of diablo i cant wait for starcraft 2!!whoop!

[/quote']

yeah Soul Calibur 4 coming out

What's with Darth Vader, I'm not a huge Soul Caliber Fan, but did I miss something in the plot??

vader and yoda are guest characters that somehow fit in with the plot.

Key word here: "Somehow"...

true i guess we can only see once the game is out, its probably something crazy like vader wants soul calibur to take over the galaxy, and yoda is there to stop him.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

I just hope you can jump in kill zone2 :P

They said Kill zone 1 was going to be a halo killer lol I am not up for much of their hype after playing that "epic" pile of junk lol

It was fun (I enjoyed it for several months) but no where near a halo killer or even close to a socom IMO.

dude why would you want na game like halo, halo sucks, im sorry if anyone here is a halo lover, but seriously, takes a million shots to kill someone but one punch to kill??????? you can jump for like miles seriously if i wanna bunny hop all day long i would go to a pc game, like bf2, and if i did that there i would get banned.