NINJA GAIDEN

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Dude I just cant stand the turtle hunched over walking and the no jumping visually its impressive but the fun factor is not there for me. but others see to enjoy it, its just not my cup of tea.

H.A.V.0.C ]

Dude I just cant stand the turtle hunched over walking and the no jumping visually its impressive but the fun factor is not there for me. but others see to enjoy it, its just not my cup of tea.

Get rid of all armor, and wear a tank top with pink camo like a pimp! That's how I roll..

Ninja Gaiden seemed like an awesome game from the demo, but I heard that it was extremely difficult, maybe I'll buy it later on at a lower price..

ninja gaiden is sweet... i picked it up a week or so ago.. been playin it alot.. for sure different then the ol shooter genre... but w/ all the blood and running on water etc... its quite the game. demo really didnt do it justice.. although it does give a good idea.. the game takes off and you need to fight all sorts of bosses...

"Get rid of all armor, and wear a tank top with pink camo like a pimp! That's how I roll.."

LMAO!!

or else put on all the armor and get the shield and sloth around like a turtle.. better yet get two more guys all with shields and form the triangle of invincibility!! unless of course some wise @ss'd AI guy tosses a grenade in the middle of the three of you.. LOL.

I downloaded Ninja G. but the PS-3 download was exactly like the Ninja G black version for the older X-box?? I don't get it? what exactly is new here?

Is the release version the same story line as the demo?

Guest ViciousIce

I thought the funniest thing about the ps3 version was on the box it says "it's a game made for the ps3" or something like that, i rolled over laughing when i saw that.

Guest [iLL] Andawg
.Cuz_ ]

lol....

Vegas is no Socom but it's cool.  I'm waiting on Nascar 08' and Lair for this month.

Cuz, hit me up when you think you can beat me and Smoke.

I love the moves and Graphics in Gaiden, but the gameplay is a little linear if you know what I mean. Move here kill 2 guys, move here kill 3 guys, move here kill boss, I mean, comeon, I thought this straight "Mouse maze and kill boss" level stuff was over.