Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune PS3 Bundle with 160GB PS3 System

The 160GB PS3 system announced at the GC will be available here as part of a new limited-edition bundle that includes the hardware, Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune game, a PLAYSTATION Network voucher for PAIN, and a DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller. We’re hearing from a lot of you that more PS3 storage space is important, particularly since the launch of our video delivery service, and this new model delivers more memory and a whole lot of content packed-in. The 160GB PS3 has all of the same functionality as the new 80GB PS3 that’s popping up on retailer shelves now, but obviously has twice the HDD space, so you can build levels to your heart’s content in LittleBigPlanet, download a ton of videos, and still have room for your entire music collection. The Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune 160GB PS3 bundle launches in November for $499.99 (MSRP).

2781281451b5e4be875bdi0.jpg

really this isnt cool to me.. i just got a 80gb w/ a game that i would actually play yesterday.. i heard drake was fun.. but totally not into it myself. And i have been pricing HDs for the ps3.. really you can get a 150gb for around $100... i get that this would be more expensive to buy an 80 then add an HD.. but if you have an older PS3 .. why not just upgrade the HD? most of us that had any interest in Drakes fortune.. already have it , beat it , and in some cases traded in already..

its always good to see sony giving us more options.. but in the end its just more money for their pocket.. lol

I'm calling bullshit. ;D

I just read all kinds of info from E3 that said nothing about a 150gb bundle.!

Especially not with Drakes Fortune..!? (although if it is true.. i think that Drakes looks Awesome, & if they dont put out a Socom bundle i might be into this. lol)

If it is about more money on their part, then they are not very smart.

If you want to guarantee that you sell more of the (alleged) 160gb PS3's then you bundle it with the hottest game coming out this year. The game a large number of gamers have been waiting to come out before they purchase a PS3. They should bundle it with Confrontation.

Not that hard to figure out.

Chili-Palmer ]

I'm calling bullshit. ;D

I just read all kinds of info from E3 that said nothing about a 150gb bundle.!

Especially not with Drakes Fortune..!? (although if it is true.. i think that Drakes looks Awesome, & if they dont put out a Socom bundle i might be into this. lol)

Just check the Playstation Blog. It was announced at Leipzig.