(THE OTHER) TOP 10 MOST RIDICULOUS BLACK METAL PICS OF ALL TIME

I was just surfing away tonight and came across this site. OH MY! Might be one of the funniest things I have ever seen and read. I have tears in my eyes from it. You must read the captions under each pic to get the full effect.

enjoy ;D (NOT A RICK ROLL)

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/reviews.cfm/id/976/page/_the_other__top____most_ridiculous_black_metal_pics_of_all_time.html

• Directors

As a fan of Metal....I-I-I just don't even know what to say.

Were those Pro Wrestlers? Or comic book characters? Or....Trekkies?

Uh...dude/s...King Diamond called, and said Gene Simmons wants his make-up back, he said he's going to sue your asses off, and in the music business...everybody needs an ass!

Oh, and Rob Halford is livid about his wardrobe being stolen.

And as far as the guy with the pig's head, it's been done @$$hole...and better...like 30 years ago...by Alice f**king Cooper...Are you f**king kidding me?

I think you hear me knocking. And me, Alice, & Ted f**cking Nugent are coming in there, and we're bringing a bag full of Alice's Big Bertha Titaniums, and we're gonna start teeing off like we're on the 2nd Hole @ Pebble Beach on a sunny freaking day! You'll wish Satan had sodomized you after Uncle Ted has his way with you!!!

OK....stop staring. I think we all know this needed to be said. Good Night, and good luck.