What do you guys do for a living?

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_

Guest Damstr8

B&C is just a more in depth measurement of a bucks rack size. Than say it was a 16 point buck.

I will break it down for easy reading. You shoot a 16 point buck, I shoot a 16 point buck. Yes they are the same in point count of tips. But lets say your buck is 31 inches from tip to tip spread, and mine is 37 inches from tip to tip. Mine would be larger, even thou our tip count is the same. B&C is just a way of breaking the size down to give you more of a score than just to say it was a 16 point (tip count) buck.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.O.L.A.N.D ]

I work here in Ohio, basically for whirlpool.  The washer/dryer/dishwasher company.  We supply protective packaging for whatever they need.  Pretty boring, hot, unforgiving, thankless crap.  But its factory work, what do I expect. :P

Some interesting jobs in here, thats for sure.

Dude.....I love my Whirlpool duet washer and dryer!! Although it did suck when I had four baby socks clogging the washer drain!!

let's see DOD Contractor DOA, I fix all the ID TEN T errors....if you don't know what that is write it out...numeral

I used to use this on all the newbs that would come to work for me. They would ask everyone until someone had the heart to tell them it was a joke. Good stuff man. It brings back some good old memories.

Hollow_Hawk

Hawk ]
let's see DOD Contractor DOA, I fix all the ID TEN T errors....if you don't know what that is write it out...numeral

I used to use this on all the newbs that would come to work for me.  They would ask everyone until someone had the heart to tell them it was a joke.  Good stuff man.  It brings back some good old memories.

Hollow_Hawk

hehe so you're familiar with PEBKAC too I take it?

Guest MultipleTarget

I own Three restaurant's in NC

The first one is at Charlotte NC Its a pizza place called johns pizza

The second one is at Lake normal NC also known as Cornelius Its a Greek Italian place called Maria's Corner

And the last one that i just open up about 4 months ago is at Marshville NC Also known as SATANS ASSHOLE !

Its a southern place Called Wagon Wheel

Guest [iLL] Andawg

OMG, I moved out here(to NC) from the Northwest, and I can't stand "Southern Cooking" The fact that they have the nerve to call that cooking shows exactly why they lost "The war of Northern Aggression"