XBOX 360 Question

If you like simulation racing.... Get forza 2 Its great!

I hear the orange box is good. There are a few games in one too.

I like cod4 on 360 alot!

I am assuming you have an elite x-box? I believe that to be the only one with a hdmi port. They do now sell a cable that plugs into the back of the 360 and turns into hdmi. Please let us know what medel you have and we will be better to serve you.

Welcome to the way it should be. Go online and add me FunkyROOSTER I have been abscent from the 360 world as we try building our socom side. But I will be back soon enough. You have alot of amazment to feel. So get on the box!

I can help answer the second one. Most of the best games on 360 are multi-platform BUT they are better on the Xbox 360 than on the PS3.

The Orange Box (The developers actually release patches for it and Half Life 2 is one of the best games ever)

Fallout 3 (No explanation needed, except that it got higher reviews on 360)

Dead Space (Just because)

Mass Effect is definitely the truest, best game there is exclusively on the 360.

Other games that would get consideration are:

-Gears of War (Short, but very good story, awesome graphics)

-Gears of War 2 (Coming out in a few weeks, it's going to be a must have for most 360 gamers)

-Halo 3 (Best if you know the Halo story from part 1 and 2. Still 2nd on the most played game online on 360)

-Forza Motorsport 2 (Best racing sim out there, platinum hits so it's 20 bucks)

-Bioshock (One of the best games created period. Just came out on PS3 but was originally exclusive to 360)

There's plenty of other games out there that are good but are not MUST buys. All those above are pretty much the MUST buys of 360. I did leave out some of the obvious multi-platforms like GTA4, COD4 because I know everyone has those in one form or another.