How do you feel about you're POW pick?

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I know its early to say because we do not know the maps yet but how do you feel about you're place on the map?

LMAO I had to pick like 3 to 4 times because all the good places was picked and I am not going to lie I did not want to pick up a HQ just yet but we got it so I have to re-plan our moves but on the good side to this we got 3rd pick next week so which clan will see [JyK] in there 1st POW waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

yea i was chucklin to myself after each pick.. i had PrntScn'ed and tossed the map into photoshop and after each pick i crossed it out.. and like your 4-5th attempt you struck gold!!!... and i am curious to see what everyones 2nd territory will be.. that will be when i can more accuratlely answer that question..but thanks again for the chuckle.. ::) ;D

LIZARDMAN ]

don't feel bad last year we had the last pick and this year we got the second last pick lol but it don't matter because south america will be ours and everything in it meng. lol good luck guys.

SERIOUSLY?!

LOL......that's some crap luck there, man.

Last pick or not, you LA guys still did well until the unfortunate happened. Lookin' forward to seeing you guys UF-active again.