UF newyears Fun ROOM now up

Server: Austrailia

Room: UFNewYears Bash

up now

Fun and Games tonight..

Some of the members at Natural Selection (oh thats my clan lol) thought of some fun games, And I thought tonight would be as good a night as any to play around and have some fun.

First up is Hide and Seek..

-Terrorists seek first.

-Terrorists wait 30 seconds so SEALs can hide.

-Only Terrorists can shoot.

-No frags, only flash and smoke grenades.

-last person dead becomes next seeker.

-Pistols only for seekers.

This could be done on Large maps.

Then there is Golf (I love this one)

This one is nothing but straight out Team Killing in Respawn the one with the lowest score (or most Team Kills) Wins at the end of the round.

Maybe kick back with a few drinks get drunk and laugh our asses off haha

yea the knife fight is actually the best of all the ideas. Get an 8v8 together in a small map such as crossroads. Only weapons allowed are knives and pistols. All 16 players will feed into the middle courtyard. Then each team will select one person to enter the "ring of death" (which is the center gazebo). The remaining players will all wait outside of the gazebo. The two players inside the gazebo will battle it out knives only. The other players will wait outside with their pistols drawn. If a player tries to leave the gazebo then he will be gunned down by the players watching. The loser in the ring will obviously be dead while the winner go back to his team until it his turn to battle once again. Then two new players will enter the ring. Then the next two, so on and so forth until all players on one side are dead and the round is awarded. The round length should be set at 10 minutes or greater so the time cant run out before the round is decided by the dead.

Other arenas "rings of death"- Quarantine would be the top center platform with all remaining players on the surrounding platforms. Kasbah would be the center of the tunnels in the middle of the map (this should be in dark so night vision has to be used). Desert Glory would be the jail cell in the hostage building with each member starting on one side of the cell. Frostfire could be the mercenaries spawn building. Urban Wasteland could be the broken building behind the seals spawn where people enjoy sniping. Fallen could be the mercs spawn where you plant the bomb (cant leave the platform). This shit would be loads of fun especially with the proximity chat cause you will hear everyone cheering on their boy

Ok so here we go..

Hide and Seek

Golf

Knife FIght

Paint Ball.

And more if people suggest..

Just have to figure out the maps.

I will likely put the room up around 9 est and I will post it here ..

Lets get some map ideas I was thinking

Qurantine Large for H&S

Xroads Small for the knife fight.

FF for Golf

Paint ball used to be like a uzzi or similar on single shot..

Guest CplKoontz
Vengeance ]

im down... paintball is where its single-shot' date=' unsilenced sub-machineguns only and theres no crossing (both teams do not cross gazebo for example)

[/quote']

Heck yeah I am down for some of that:)

I will be on where room is posted.:)!