PS3 Firmware 2.60 coming soon

bizzyb0t ]
at3dave ]

That's badass and excellent news. My stand alone Divx player plays every single VCD I have... while the PS3 wont play like 1 in 15 or so. And it sucks because it's usually a really good one. So now I'll be able to watch all the ones that i couldnt before on my own TV instead of in my sons room.! Sweet,!

BTW, is there a way to play videos from a little USB memory stick thing.? Like I got a USB 8Gb traveler stick and it has like 9 movies on it.. (WMA or AVI) that will play on the PS3 from disc but It says "no file" when I try to play them from the stick. What gives?

On your USB memory stick make a folder and title it "VIDEO" -- all caps, no quotes and put your video files in there, now you don't have to use the triangle button. It should see the compatible movies straight away.

;)

if your using an external hard drive and you have a lot... its best to put every video file into its own folder. they load faster when you open the video folder.

i have a 120gb external hdd. i dont put movies on my ps3 hard drive.

IRISH BULL ]
Neoblackhound ]
IRISH BULL ]
Neoblackhound ]

Lol I only have about 10gigs left on my ps3 its a factory model 60gig.

WOW! What uses up the most space on your PS3?

Movies.

All from that site you told me about??

Oh yea buddy, every time I feel like seeing a movie I go looking on it and I usually find something.