Any UFC fans out there

the PPV was alright, i was pissed that pretty much every fight went to decision I was bored out of my mind in all the fights besides the one with Machida Vs Silva and GSP vs Penn. I dont think this one should of been a PPV at all they should of just shown it on spike and picked a diff ticket for a PPV. One fighter i saw and liked was Jon Jones, he's a real young dude and pretty unpredictable with his strikes and kicks, if he stays healthy and gets some good training i think he will definitely be a great fighter in the years to come.

KOONTZ--X ]

GSP is a freakin cheater, his cheating has been brought up before, and at that match the commision saw what happened.

Dude, you act like vaseline on his body is the reason why Penn lost. Penn got fucking dominated the entire match. Plus, they're all just allegations. GSP and his trainers are all saying that the vaseline was applied by accident because he forgot to wipe off his hands because rubbing down GSP's back.

GSP is a monster, vaseline or not.

Guest CplKoontz
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
KOONTZ--X ]

GSP is a freakin cheater, his cheating has been brought up before, and at that match the commision saw what happened.

Dude, you act like vaseline on his body is the reason why Penn lost. Penn got fucking dominated the entire match. Plus, they're all just allegations. GSP and his trainers are all saying that the vaseline was applied by accident because he forgot to wipe off his hands because rubbing down GSP's back.

GSP is a monster, vaseline or not.

Churchy, I take it you have never been in a UFC style fight? well when I was in the Marines I actually went to a venue (amateur) and fought in a cage, with ufc rules... My opponent had vasaline over him....

I couldnt get a hold, or leg hole or anything, too slippery. Its not the fact that GSP dominated Penn, the fact is he knew Penn was a amazing submit artist, and Penn went for a few, and couldnt get them, why because of the vasaline.. Penn had his wiht a triangle choke, but slipped it...rem it only takes on hold to win the match....GSOP could have slammed him all the way around, then Penn win by a choke.

If Penn wouldnt have slipped I would almost guarantee he would have won that match with the traingle choke.

I am not saying GSP isnt a beast, but he says accident?then why has he did this more than once? been accused of it more than a few times, and this time the commision themselves are saying it didnt look like an accident. Plus look at the video...Looks like he rubbed it in the right areas... Neck and Shoulders(knowing Penn likes to go for the rear naked or triangle choke alot!)

Guest CplKoontz

GSP Cheated

-This is the last thing the UFC or MMA needs right now. Apparently St-Pierre's cornerman, Phil Nurse, rubbed Vaseline on his back and shoulders in between rounds. The Nevada State Athletic Commission freaked out when they saw it and took the Vaseline from St-Pierre's corner. Following the fight, Penn's camp filed a formal complaint. There are still a lot of loose ends right now, but there definitely seems to be some tricky tactics going on. It should also be noted, this is not the first time an opponent has accused St-Pierre of being extra slippery (Sean Sherk and Matt Hughes have also questioned GSP's slick demeanor and possibly Matt Serra, if my memory is working today).

-Does this change the outcome of the fight? I know that's the question most are thinking about. It's impossible to know. Penn tried more than a few times to position his legs high on GSP's back, but they kept slipping back down. It's entirely possible the Vaseline impaired his ability to defend from his back and position to a submission attempt. That does not mean he would have magically sinked in a submission and won the fight. It just means Penn was at a disadvantage he should not have been at. It is the job of the State Athletic Commission to make sure each fighter is safe from undue harm. In this case, they failed. Penn took serious punishment on the ground and has a right to be a little upset about this.

-Here are Rudy Valentino's thoughts on it.

-I've received some emails from readers who were there telling me that while this was going on Chuck Liddell was flipping out at cageside. Supposedly he saw what was going on and made a scene. One reader wrote, "I thought someone spit on Chuck. He was going nuts."

(The gif above is not the only instance or even a full clip of what happened. This is later in the fight (I think between rounds 3 and 4) when the Commission had two guards try to towel GSP off, although they do about as horrible a job as you can possibly do. Between rounds 2 and 3, the camera was not on GSP's corner until the very end of the break. All they showed was the two guards flipping out and arguing with GSP's corner about the Vaseline, so I'm guessing they watched them do it again, then finally stepped in.)