NEW PSP

MaluNYMets ]

Don't mind Neo. He tries to shift blame on others.. hes still in denial LOL. On a side note... is it worth getting a psp?

It matters.. the PSP has SO MUCH god damn potential but it's NOT being tapped into. If you're lucky enough to know what games are good, then you'll have an absolute blast with it. Unfortunately, there just aren't enough games out for it. I'm really hoping that Resistance is good for the PSP. Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops has been the only game I've really told myself "that was a badass game" after playing it on the PSP. There just aren't enough of those.

I would have to say yes it is worth it though, only because you never know what will pop up as the next innovation for the PSP. I still have my PSP-1000 even though I've considered getting a new one (just can't afford it right now) a few times.

Oh and aside from Metal Gear Solid, God of War: Chains of Olympus is the best game on the PSP.

I still have my fatty too.

I loved GOW on it, Tennis is coo, MLB the Show is pretty fun too.

I like being able to watch my kids from work. I use it to turn on my PS3, and then go to a PSN chat. Shows my living room.

LET some fuckin boy come over and try and fuck my girls.. >:(

Neoblackhound ]
MaluNYMets ]

Hmm I think I might just end up investing in another ps3 I think that is way more important lol. If my ps3 goes down.. its ove rlol.

Dude just spend 150 to get it fixed it only takes 2 weeks and that way you don't spend 400 or whatever the current ps3 price is.

oh you can never have too many PS3's!!! I have 4 but that's because i bought mine when it was cheaper to buy a PS3 for a blu-ray player than to actually buy a blu-ray player...it all depends on if you have enough TVs to hook them up ;)

clone4576 ]
Neoblackhound ]
MaluNYMets ]

Hmm I think I might just end up investing in another ps3 I think that is way more important lol. If my ps3 goes down.. its ove rlol.

Dude just spend 150 to get it fixed it only takes 2 weeks and that way you don't spend 400 or whatever the current ps3 price is.

oh you can never have too many PS3's!!! I have 4 but that's because i bought mine when it was cheaper to buy a PS3 for a blu-ray player than to actually buy a blu-ray player...it all depends on if you have enough TVs to hook them up ;)

Lol So thats how you get the kids to house for your special sleep overs lol. Yea thats nice to have more then one ps3, im fine with my 60 gig.

Bleach- Hahaha you can't get away from it lol.

Neoblackhound ]
clone4576 ]
Neoblackhound ]
MaluNYMets ]

Lol So thats how you get the kids to house for your special sleep overs lol. Yea thats nice to have more then one ps3' date=' im fine with my 60 gig.

Bleach- Hahaha you can't get away from it lol.

[/quote']

yeah 60gig FTW ;D