The Outlaw Army Is looking for you.

The Outlaw Army has been an active 360 clan for the past 2 years. We are one of the most organized and well structured clans on the web. We are currently recruiting for Call of Duty:World at war. We aren't just a clan but a community of gamers who like making new friends and having fun. We do have some guidelines such as being respectful and mature, and our age limit is 16 and above. If this interests you then feel free to visit our website.

Theoutlawarmy.com

If you visit please make sure to sign up on our forums as well as the main site otherwise you won't be able to fill out the application or talk to us, and that would be a bummer. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

TOA.png

CDBS14 ]

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

What kind of lame ass reply is that..!!?

You confuse me with your confusion... What part dont you get.!? ??? ??? ???

Hey [TOA]

Glad to see some X360 blood coming thru.. lets set up a scrimmage or something.!! (CoD:WaW, New maps.!!)

I'll stop by your site on Sunday when i have time, but if you want to get at us sooner, come on by our site maybe you can hit up some of my clan mates before Sunday.!

http://www.CDSCLAN.com

Squit01 ]

We have 3 divisions.

Left 4 Dead

Cod4 (HC Search)

Cod W@W (Core and HC Search)

Also have a in clan MLB 2K9 league.

Cool, we could play any of those games..!! (i'll have my hands on L4D soon.!)

You could also post some recruiting posts on Gamelobby.com. ;)

Chili-Palmer ]
Squit01 ]

We have 3 divisions.

Left 4 Dead

Cod4 (HC Search)

Cod W@W (Core and HC Search)

Also have a in clan MLB 2K9 league.

Cool, we could play any of those games..!! (i'll have my hands on L4D soon.!)

You could also post some recruiting posts on Gamelobby.com. ;)

Deff man. thanks for all the help guys. I know what its like to be here but my clan doesnt. So any help would be great Just traffic over to the site. Theoutlawarmy.com

And Chili thanks for the other url.