Rumor about the next Treyarch CoD..

Treyarch is the maker of "Call of Duty:WaW, & the next Infinity Ward game is "Call of Duty:Modern Warfae 2", but i heard a rumor that the next Treyarch game was going to be set in Vietnam..!?

Could it be true...!?

Jungle, & M16's.!!

If this is true, it might possibly be MY ULTIMATE MOST FAVORITE GAME EVER.!!!

Think Socom 2 with an M16 in single shot, on "The Ruins", "Enowapi", or "Shadow Falls" and next-gen graphics ;D

CDSTeamArmy.jpg

cdsbanner2.pngsurforfight.jpg

^^Some of our clan images^^

Nope, no joke.. i heard a rumor.

I just dont know how real it is, or if it is just a thought that might fizzle out or what.

But i have been wanting to play a Vietnam game forever. There have been many attempts, but every single one that comes out sucks.!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Vietnam_War_video_games

Have you seen the rating they gave Shell Shock II..? (Less than 5.0 on every site)

chili check if activision is hiring...............

Thats how people knew the next cod was going to be ww2, activision posted an ad asking for developers that had experience on ww2 games; thats how the cod waw rumors got started.

A vietnam game would be great, its one of those settings that are rarely used.