Just Got the Beta

Guest -Fury

I got in early ;D, they arent releasing the Beta till Monday to the public but I got an email today that I got in early.. If anyone else is on the Beta send me a FR to Gam3r eX

6bkz7o8.jpg

11% Done, I will be sure to make a video so you guys can see what is to come

Did I mention how much I <3 my 360

Sorry to bring up an old topic but I finally got my 360 back and was able to get the Beta. All I can say is pure awesomeness. I personally think it's A LOT better than Call of Duty 2, which in my opinion was the best Call of Duty. Everything about this game is awesome and I can't wait until it goes gold and has everything able to be unlocked.

In case you want to see it, I made a little gameplay video:

http://www.tensecondkings.com/vid/cod4.wmv

Don't make fun of my crappyness during that game. It was one of my first games, before I even know how to use the map to my advantage and such.

Not to state the obvious, but doesn't the letter state that you not "post any screenshots, information , video or other media regarding the beta to the public."?

Not that I wouldn't love to see that stuff, but since your email address is listed, aren't you worried that they might pull your beta test?

I heard there is a "Gamertag Recovery" Glitch..!?

You can use someone elses username, & it can work on your system, but you have to play as if you are at a friends house, using your gamertag.

Anyone know anything about it.? (true, or false.. or HOW TO DO IT.?)

It's a selection process.. signing up for the beta then they choose by certain standards and if you meet requirements

Me, I just told them I was one of the best.

Chili, Told IW that he knew me