Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

COD : WAW Map Pack 2 Review Thread

What do you guys think of it??

So far I hate it. Honestly its basically a slow, camping map. No run and gunners will be able to survive with the amount of hiding spots there are.. lol. The maps look great though... are fun if you like camping or your interested about great graphics, no lag and having fun.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Sounds great, i hate run & gun. ;)

But you know it will get better for run & gunners once everyone knows all the spots, right now they are all new.

MaluNYMets ]

What do you guys think of it??

So far I hate it. Honestly its basically a slow' date=' camping map. No run and gunners will be able to survive with the amount of hiding spots there are.. lol. The maps look great though... are fun if you like camping or your interested about great graphics, no lag and having fun.

[/quote']

Same Here , i can't Run around in Banzai , so many snipers or campers, the other 2 maps are ok. The only thing good about Map pACk is SHI NO NUMA

Since when did you guys all become Run n Gunners..?

I thought you liked to play like Socom, slow & strategic.?

Tool_Minion ]

Hey, generation gap Chill. The kids are always running around, trying to kill something, and us old steady guns just sit back and let em come to us. 8)

seems the cod waw campers are not fast enough for me ;D lol, honestly i dont camp, unless im sniping. My k/d is still 2.20 so not bad.