To all baseball fans

i was going to just suggest that every diehard baseball fan create a twitter acount and apply to follow peter gammons twitter feed, http://www.twitter.com/pgammo, (its a protected account so all you have to do is push a button and wait until he gets on next to see it), but i figured i'd put a list of my Must Hit baseball blogs/websites.

1. MLBTradeRumors.com- This site is updated constantly throughout the day and has all of the Hot Stove trade/free agent/prospect rumors and info in one place.

2. FanGraphs- Every stat known to man can be found here. Updated daily, it also has several short blog posts that give a detailed sabermetric view on recent performances. Also has an incredible Real-Time Win Expectancy Graph Scoreboard feature which tracks a teams probability of winning the game after each play.

3. The Hardball Times- Many daily articles covering the full baseball spectrum from fantasy, sabermetrics, and hot stove.

4. SBNation Team Sites- SBNation has a team site for all MLB teams (as well as NFL, NBA, NHL, College, and soccer teams). The ratio of well informed, intelligent, thoughtful fans to nutjobs is higher here than any other team site network i have come across. Typically each site has a daily post discussing the previous days game, farm system results and other relevant info; a game thread to converse with other fans during the game; and a fanposts section.

5. If you have an ESPN Insider subscription, check out Buster Olney's daily blog.

6. Finally, of couple of great encyclopedia-type sites to settle arguments.

-Baseball-Reference- every stat for every player ever to make a box score

-Cot's MLB Contracts- Details of every MLB player, manager, and GM contract and team payrolls. It includes all incentives as well which is pretty cool.