My best joke

Guest Skipper

Guest Skipper

It's not copied and pasted so bear with me. It's probably better in person though:

One Saturday, Mike was sitting around his house when his best friend Todd called and told him they were going to have a guys night out. "Awesome!" Mike said "I'll be there!"

His wife, overhearing the conversation said no way. "The last time you went out for guys night out, you got so drunk you puked all over your shirt, you're not going anywhere!" Mike begged and pleaded until his wife finally gave in. "Fine. You can go, but you better not get drunk and puke on yourself again!"

"I won't even have one drop of alchohol, I love you honey" Mike said as he left the house.

At the bar Mike proceeds to give pie faced and a couple of hours later, pukes all over his shirt. "Damn, I'm in so much trouble!" Mike says.

Todd tells Mike not to worry. "Dude, all you have to do is go home and hold a 20 dollar bill up. When your wife sees you tell her some guy got drunk and puked on your shirt and gave you 20 bucks for a new shirt." "That's a great idea!" Mike says.

So after a couple of hours, Mike finally heads home to find the door locked. Holding out his 20 dollar bill, Mike rings the doorbell. His wife soon answers the door and is furious. " I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN, I KNEW YOU WOULD DO THIS!!"

"But honey, I can explain" Mike says as he holds out the money. "This idiot got drunk and bumped into me, then puked all over my shirt. He gave me this to buy a new shirt."

His wife looks at him then grabs the money. "But Mike theres 40 dollars here?"

"Oh yeah" Mike says "The other 20 is from the guy that shit my pants"