Made the switch from PS3 to....

I have a clan mate that tried the splifish controller.. but as I understand it that's to get a PC feel on a console.. I don't mind using the keyboard mouse for PC games but I like using the console controller for the console so I don't think a splitfish controller would do much for me. The games you mentioned Age of Empires especially (one that I have played on the PC) are more of the games most PC game users play.

So I guess you answered my question.. shooters it seems are still better left for consoles. For now anyway. Thanks for your thoughts on my question amigo. appreciations.

lol

Let me relate it this way-

Shooters on the PC is like a 1969 GTO with all modern upgrades (brakes, electric everything, GPS, etc)

Shooters on the console are like a 1986 Fiero- It trys to be something it can never be. It is not close to a ferrari- it is cheap and the performance just sucks.

Asking a PC gamer who likes stratigy and MMO games over shooters what games are good on the PC is like asking a guy who drives Prius how fast he runs the qrtr mile and what tires you should put on your GTO to get a better ET.

All in all though- I dont care lol But like I said TRY it for your self- Compare a a shooter like CODMW or Battlefield, or ANY shooter- let me know what you think after a week of play and then tell me the key board and mouse are not the way to play.

Then again- If your a casual gamer- the PC is not for you, stick to the prius... I mean consol :)

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Shooters on the console are like a 1986 Fiero- It trys to be something it can never be. It is not close to a ferrari- it is cheap and the performance just sucks.

AND they tend to catch on fire!

I just don't have the cash to build one, or I'd play more on a pc. My wife would too. She likes alot of pc games. But it's not in the cards right now. So I'll sit here and bang on my rock when it freezes up like the caveman I am. Out of jealousy, I might pee on the wall of your cave when you aren't looking. ;)

UNCLE-SID25 ]

I'm sorry to change the subject but...

When I sold cars many years ago a guy tried to trade in a Fiero that he had out fitted to a Storm Chaser Car. It had all kinds of CB antennas and crap. The Front wind shield had steel bars running across it to protect from hale and debris etc. And the whole car was beat to hell.

You should have seen the Used Car Managers face when I drove it around to him for an appraisal.