Madden 2010 Superstar Mode

OK, I boycotted last season, so I would like some tips.

I last remember that you had to practice to improve your player......but practices (training camp) don't seem to END. It's not like before where after 10 plays, you took a grade and moved on. It just seems to be a worthless feature. How do you improve your player?

Also, the Madden IQ is AWESOME! I love how it adjusts the level for each area depending on your skill set...

Any tips for a dude that left disenfranchised only to return?

Yeah here's what I know so far:

If you do the Madden IQ, your skill set is set to your actual skill, not Rookie, veteran,etc.

In superstar mode, the front end is hot garbage really. It all goes into making this Madden the most realistic tho, as you can't really do anything about the skill of your player except PLAY the game. I was at 72 overall when I started (WR) and am in my third season and at 85.......so you DO progress.

Practices aren't necessary anymore, but I think it does add some security when running plays you practiced. To change the play, hit the select key till you get one you wanna run.