URGENT FURY: PoW Tourney Rules RELEASED!

Heads up, everyone!

Urgent Fury has JUST released the rules for the upcoming edition of UF called "Prisoner of War!"

We know Black II is still in its first week, but Sniper and I just got too damn excited and wanted to release the goodies now. Head on into the PoW Rules section to check out the newest installment of an ever-changing franchise. If any of you thought UF tourneys were a trying experience before, just WAIT until you get a glimpse of the new parameters set for UF4: PoW!

Many standards you know and love here in UF.....with a few NEW twists!

Check it all out.

And yes, even though clans involved in UF: Black II will still be in the middle of their regular season, they will still be able to supply an application to UF4 if they desire.

Now quit reading THIS and get your butt to the PoW Rules Section!

Can we get some media to go with this..?

An image, or possibly a movie.? ;D

Hey is the 1st UF movie still available to watch..?

I was telling a clan mate about it, & wondered if we could see it. (i thought there used to be an archive section with past tourney info/media)

Chili-Palmer ]

Can we get some media to go with this..?

An image' date=' or possibly a movie.? ;D

Hey is the 1st UF movie still available to watch..?

I was telling a clan mate about it, & wondered if we could see it. (i thought there used to be an archive section with past tourney info/media)

[/quote']

New trailer and teaser images to come soon...... ;D

Yes, the other trailers were online to view but I took them down after the server change because they were in the wrong place, but I will re-upload them soon.