accai berry

Yes it works. It won't make you lose three lbs in a week though. It does help burn fat if you are working out and eating healthy. It also provides a HUGE energy boost. I have been using acai supplements for a few months now, and I feel much better overall.

Try ReserAcai and Phenom v1. Made by the same company, been taken them and feel really good, full of energy with any side effects. I feel good through out the day, I could get through a workout just like taken those other supplements except I don't get that body shaking experience or that super high caffeine sensation etc.

i have been using it for a while now as well it does work as long as u work out and i would have to sat it would help u lose 3 lbs easy just be sure to work out and stay away from fatty foods, and it is not a fat burner it is a appitite suppressent. it works i use with many other things u should try whey protein from six star muscle it will help u lose weight and gain lean muscle same time it is awesome

HaRvEsTS_T_A_R_S ]

i have been using it for a while now as well it does work as long as u work out and i would have to sat it would help u lose 3 lbs easy just be sure to work out and stay away from fatty foods, and it is not a fat burner it is a appitite suppressent. it works i use with many other things u should try whey protein from six star muscle it will help u lose weight and gain lean muscle same time it is awesome

its more the energy gains im looking into and a little diet suppressant would help i eat so much that with all the exercise i do do i dont lose any weight instead i gained 4lbs over 6 months so i need to cut back on the food maybe through an extra mile on my morning running and hit the gym for 15 min longer as long as im not cuttin in to the muscle limit zone dont wanna lose muscle 8)

lucky you don't need all those fucking pills and shit. If you need to lose weight you just need to apply yourself. What I do during the summer is for every hour i play video game i have to do an hour of working out prior to playing for an hour. Some hints though (btw i am Marine Core PLC and a wrestler)-

first things first, write down on a multiple pieces of paper, "I want to lose 3 lbs of FAT(if you are fat, if your not idk why you want to lose 3 lbs) by say 11/3/09" then put this up on your fridge, on your bedroom door, in the bathroom, anywhere you can see it multiple times a day.

1) Do not cut all carbs out of the picture, they are your bodies main source of energy. Cutting them out will just make you looking in different places either protein or fat. You need a perfect balance of all of them.

2) pop, candy, and any other shit food obviously is not gunna help.

3) Start every workout with a strech and a run. The strech helps release endorphins into your blood stream and helps you maintain a more positive state of mind throughout the workout. And when you run DON'T go sprinting or shit like that. start off your run with a 10 minute mile pace, or a really really relaxed pace. Your going to run 1 mile, so throughout the mile slowly start to raise the pace, only to where you feel comfortable (idk how much you weight or what your physical condition is to begin with) Most people think the faster and harder they run the more calories they burn off WRONG, those people are not even burning 70 calories. You need to lengthen the amount of time not increase the intensity(for now). Every other day i would recommend running and riding a stationary bike, because you don't want to develop shin splints.

4) Keep a log of everything, day by day keep track of how many hours of sleep you got, what you ate and when, what you did for a workout, how long you worked out etc. This way you can see what your doing and it helps reinforce your goal.

just make sure you continue to eat, because otherwise your body is going to not only break down fat but muscle tissue, and you don't want to lose muscle mass, just fat. ONE OF THE BEST FRUITS FOR ENERGY ARE APPLES! 1 apple is equal to 1.5 cups of black coffee. Buy some 100% whey protein mix, thats all you need, all those supplements do jack for you, plus their bad for your kidney/heart/digestive track

Neoblackhound ]

I was wondering about these I keep seeing them everywhere.

i ordered them last week and so far i didnt need them lost the weight i needed ;D but im still curious about them so ill let ya know wut i think of it after i use it ive been curious myself for some time all i hear is good stuff about it

ok so i got my free samples in the mail yesterday and im already getting results helluva lot more energy no crash feels likes i just woke up from the best sleep of my life for 12 hours straight i can feel weird things goin on in my stomach regions ive barely been hungry today and normally im always starvin have to say made me shit alot though but all in all im impressed well worth the 2.50 in shipping and handling i paid lol