[uF Black Admin] 6raVIty     659

[uF Creator] SNIPER            635

[APC] Deutscher75              555

[APC] smokeosama              420

[*S*]H.A.V.0.C                   353

[\H/] .Cuz_                         335

[+30] UNCLE-SID25              296

[WDA] Andawg                    287

But i dont spend nearly as much time on here as most.. (do you guys stay logged in while you sleep..!?)

Most Time Online

[uF Creator] Undertow        15d 9h 14m

[uF Black Admin] 6raVIty      12d 3h 51m

[*S*]H.A.V.0.C                   8d 13h 50m

[uF Creator] SNIPER             7d 5h 21m

[APC] smokeosama              6d 21h 3m

[APC] Deutscher75              5d 14h 31m

[uF Admin] X_VIP3R_X         5d 13h 57m

[\H/] .Cuz_                        5d 13h 24m

[APC]-STRICK-                   5d 4h 21m

[\\'] Chili-Palmer                 5d 4h 17m

Nor do i like to start Conversations.. I just like to put in my $.02

Top 10 Topic Starters

[uF Creator] Undertow    161

[uF Creator] SNIPER        75

[*S*]H.A.V.0.C               21

[uF Black Admin] 6raVIty   19

[\H/] .Cuz_                      9

[5th] NEO-X                   6

[syN]KingJunk                 4

(S!K)STREETSWEEPR1      4

[APC] smokeosama          4

[+30]PuddyTat               3

And no i didn't do all of this research :P i just copy & pasted ..lol

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Some SOB's are in all three categories, what freaking losers! and yes I leave my CPU on all night, and UF is my Homepage for I.E. and Storm Watch is my Homepage for Firefox. So depending on the Web browser I'm using that day. that the site that will get the credit.

H.A.V.0.C ]

Some SOB's are in all three categories, what freaking losers! and yes I leave my CPU on all night, and UF is my Homepage for I.E. and Storm Watch is my Homepage for Firefox. So depending on the Web browser I'm using that day. that the site that will get the credit.

Why not just use tabs on firefox?

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Even if you leave your browser on the page I believe you get "signed off" of the forums after a certain period of time (15 minutes?).

I know this is true as I've left UF/APC forums on my laptop at home... checked them at work or school and haven't seen my name on list or "active".

Guest NEO-X
6raVIty ]

Even if you leave your browser on the page I believe you get "signed off" of the forums after a certain period of time (15 minutes?).

I know this is true as I've left UF/APC forums on my laptop at home... checked them at work or school and haven't seen my name on list or "active".

Havoc I believe you just got subtlety owned ;)

Apparently you're just here Waaaaaaay more than you think you are

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Well... That's not true if you look when you first initially sign in, it has a box that you check that says how long would you like to stay log in? if you put it on forever it will NEVER sign you out. The thing is I love that I have been in this community for this long, for I have seen MANY people and things come and go, and have had a chance to meet some great individuals and good friends, that if it was not for this community, I would have never of met. So I wear this time badge with honor. And have no shame in the amount of time I have spent here, Neo... don't read to much into my post sometimes....you may miss the personal sarcasm and insults that I give myself. ;)