MW2 Release Night

So I reserved my copy tonight at blockbuster and I will be getting it at 12 am. I have never been apart of a midnight release. The guy handed me a paper and it's a midnight release party. They are locking there doors at 10 pm and only people who have reserved the game are allowed in. They are hooking the game up to there systems and they are going to have some battles. They are bringing in free pizza and drinks, then at midnight they will start to sell them. I've never been to anything like this, and I can't wait to do it. It's going to be sweet.

Anyone else doing anything like this??

CpDude05 ]

So I reserved my copy tonight at blockbuster and I will be getting it at 12 am. I have never been apart of a midnight release. The guy handed me a paper and it's a midnight release party. They are locking there doors at 10 pm and only people who have reserved the game are allowed in. They are hooking the game up to there systems and they are going to have some battles. They are bringing in free pizza and drinks' date=' then at midnight they will start to sell them. I've never been to anything like this, and I can't wait to do it. It's going to be sweet.

Anyone else doing anything like this??

[/quote']

that sounds awesome... hope you enjoy that shit..then again.. free pizza and CoD MW2.. what else do you need? i dont think game stop will do anything like that.

I'm doing something like that at GameStop, they are going to have some chow from Chick-fil-a and free Monsters for the people that pre-ordered, and they are setting up a big CoD4 tournament. Also the U.S. Army is coming to give away some hats and shit and I guess try to get people to enlist lol. It all starts at like 9:00pm and goes till they are sold out of games.

I'm stoked about it all, I even ordered a custem T-shit to where to it. It has a MW2 wall paper on the front and my Clan logo and my GT on the back. It will be bad ass.