2 much 2 handle?

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Did you mean PS3?

As of right now, I'd take the 360 hands down over a ps2... and would probably even give the 360 a small edge over the PS3. Games are slowly coming out for Sony's new system, but their online presentation still has a ways to go to catch up with the xbox, in my book.

I think the gap will eventually close, it's not that I don't think Sony could lose the console war (they've certainly stumbled out of the gate, a bit), I just don't know that Microsoft can WIN it.

i heard halo lags worst then any game out there....but what di i know

fuck x-box

SOCOM gets laggy at 30,000 people... Halo 3 gets laggy at 1,000,000. Eventually the number of people playing Halo 3 will lessen and the lag will end.

Whoa... Did I just defend Microsoft..? wtf!

Anyways... I don't think the PS2 could never compare to the capabilities of the 360. Socom is a much different game than Halo. Its personal preference which you like better. I personally like realistic games, first or third person. When I play games where I have get 4 headshots to kill some one, I don't enjoy it. Thats why my favorite games are Socom, Rainbow 6 Vegas, and Call Of Duty (Can't wait till CoD4!!!).

Guest [APC] 6ravity

I see where you're coming from now, Digg.

I'm with Zero... Halo > Socom. However, Halo is a next-gen shooter... it SHOULD be better than Socom: CA.

For me, its 100% about the people, in reference to why I play socom. UF wars are why I play... APCers are why I play... the host of honorable UF clans, are why I play. If confrontation is a sweet game, it'll be all gravy.

Sure, there may be "better" games out there, for online play. But I'm not trading pretty graphics for dealing with dickhead kids on a nightly basis. No thanks.

789,000 people online right now playing Halo3 on the Xbox 360. Socom has NEVER had this type of following. Trust me, I wish it did cause Im not a big Halo fan. But, I would rather play Halo3 then Socom CA.

This is a Socom site with many users still only owning a PS2 so Im not sure how "fair" your poll results will be. And like Gravity said....... Many PS3 owners come "back" to play Socom CA cause thats where their friends are at.

Guest [OHM]_contract_

I personally do not even touch the 360 unless its at a friends house. Halo is fun I guess for about a couple of hours, then the SOCRACK withdraw starts and well, you know the rest. Countless games bought and then just shelved. Socom just keeps coming back for more. SO, hands down.....Socom. That's it.

Many try to duplicate but just can't make it happen.

BTW HALO is originaly a CPU game, and I myself think that's where it should have stayed..

_CONTRACT_ ]

I personally do not even touch the 360 unless its at a friends house. Halo is fun I guess for about a couple of hours, then the SOCRACK withdraw starts and well, you know the rest. Countless games bought and then just shelved. Socom just keeps coming back for more. SO, hands down.....Socom. That's it. 

Many try to duplicate but just can't make it happen.   

exactly!