anyone else notice?

• Directors

Well now that I have had a chance to read through this completely... Let me tell you about the so called "ad" is all about...

First of all it is a direct feed from our Twitter account, we do not get to choose who's feed goes in there as it is tied to our Twitter Account... So here is what it is really about.

If you notice at the top right, there is a log in button... When you login, this now lets you tweet directly from Urgent Fury.

This for those 2000+ people that are using twitter... (I picked that number from our followers) Its the little things we find that we try out and decide if it is something kool or not...

So we have not decided if it is going to work or not, and those that actally take the time to post true issues, thank you. Nika, I have tried to recreate this issue, but have not been able to. I will continue to test this and see if I can find out the cause.

For all those that seem to hate every little change we make, what are you going to do if we were make a major change like a new color scheme, or if we were to change the site font colors...

Shane ]

For all those that seem to hate every little change we make, what are you going to do if we were make a major change like a new color scheme, or if we were to change the site font colors...

I'd be down with that; It would probably make reading the site from my cell phone easier (grey on black is difficult to read with any light at all). I was just wondering if there was a way to disable it, as I have zero use for it.

Shane ]

Nika, I have tried to recreate this issue, but have not been able to. I will continue to test this and see if I can find out the cause.

It might just be the PC that I'm on. I'll see if this happens on other computers as well and post back before more time is put into trying to figure something out that may just happen on one individual computer.

Shane ]

Colors mean nothing but when we get ad's and the tweet crap like that, that we cannot turn off or like someone said have no use for it get's in the way and annoys you like right now I have the tweet thing with a 29 tweets or whatever stupidity that goes with tweets up and I want it off.

It's not the little things as you say it's the obnoxious things like the random ads you had with embeds that lagged us up that bother us or this resent tweet thing.

Yea yea I guess they are little but it's just sucky that we cannot turn off the darn thing.

I never really complained btw I just said how much I hate twitter.