iPod HELP!!!!

Fuck me...

well not literally but anyways here's what's up.

So I have had my iPod for several year's now since about 2004 or 2005 I believe, and today I went to re-sync my updated playlist (about another 350 songs) and it has to update...no biggie cause it always does that. Well after my iPod updates, I do the manual power source plug-in thing and all, and then I hook it back up to my computer to re-sync my iPod with my iTunes...well it gets almost finished and then a screen pops up saying that "The iPod "Brad's iPod" files are corrupted or damaged and unable to sync" So I'm like WTF?

Well I eject the iPod and I notice that it has frozen on the screen "Do not Disconnect iPod" and the little charging indicator bar on the screen is 1/3 of the way full and the screen is frozen. So I plug it into the manual power source thinking it would help...wrong! It didn't do anything! So I plugged it back into my computer and the screen is still frozen on the front and I listened to it and the internal systems are running on the iPod non-stop.

It won't shut off, it won't unfreeze it's screen, and it won't do anything at all!

It is very well taken care of and never harmed in any manner other than a few scratches and dings (regular wear and tear that comes with time) and now it's doing this.

I don't have any of the warranty info and I don't know what to do ??? :-\

Can anybody offer some advice in fixing this or getting it fixed?

Thank you in advance!

D

The frozen screen thing has happened to be before.

Have you tried simultaneously holding down the MENU and the PLAY buttons on the click wheel at the SAME TIME? This resets the iPod and brings it back up....and no, it doesn't clear out all your files. Just resets it.

If THAT doesn't work....then there's the factory reset that DOES clear out all your files.

Give it a try.

Yea, nice one..

On the same line of iPod's..

I have been updating EVERYTHING in my Ipod, & it is driving me crazy.. searching the internet for all the art work, finding out what album a song actually came from, etc.. (i have a lot of old stuff i got from back in the Napster days so you never know what album or whatever) back them it was oh that looks cool que it up ..lol

But you never knew what you were actually gonna get, some of it ends up trash, not complete or, completely different band or song than it was listed as.

Now i have 60GB of music (only about 2GB or so of old Napster crap) & i wish i organized all of that crap back then.

Chili-Palmer ]

Yea, nice one..

On the same line of iPod's..

I have been updating EVERYTHING in my Ipod, & it is driving me crazy.. searching the internet for all the art work, finding out what album a song actually came from, etc.. (i have a lot of old stuff i got from back in the Napster days so you never know what album or whatever) back them it was oh that looks cool que it up ..lol

But you never knew what you were actually gonna get, some of it ends up trash, not complete or, completely different band or song than it was listed as.

Now i have 60GB of music (only about 2GB or so of old Napster crap) & i wish i organized all of that crap back then.

much of my original downloads are the same way. Now I barely have any of that stuff anymore because I've either replaced or just deleted it.