UF POW Grand Prize Made It HOME

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

Yup Yup I got the TV today and I trashed my entertainment center so all my shit is on the floor, but tomorrow I am going out to buy a TV stand or a entertainment center for the TV and a nice surround sound system.

LoL but here is the funny story I had to have the TV shipped to my job because the sponsors did not think that the Freight company would deliver to residential homes. So I left work early today to bring the TV home and the wife was like "WTF you bought a new TV' I was like Shut up women I am head of household and I can do things like this when I want" and she was like "ohh yeah" and I was like Fuck yeah, now go to your room and shut up" then she was like "so you mean to tell me you took off work early and went and spent how much for this TV" and I was like "dont bother men NO MORE NOW GIT TO YOUR ROOM" so she was like "Whatever" and went to her room mad than a mutherfucker and I am cracking on the inside then all I hear is "You FUCKER is this the TV you won from playing your STUPID game" with a small grin on my face I was like "NO" and she was like "Yeah it is your an ass hole" and I just busted out in tears and started LMAO! Then she was like so it was not a rip off LoL!

[imghttp://img2.putfile.com/thumb/11/31517435379.jpg[/img]][/img]

31517435388.jpg[/url][/img]

Due to the lack of people signing up for Breakout we was unable to get our Dog Tags so I am going to come out my pocket and buy them for my clan because they really wanted them.

Thanks again Undertow, Sniper, Goat ;) and the rest of the staff and clans who make UF possible.

Guest KingJunk

I was going to hook it up to my PC and have the Urgentfury site, but I don't have the right cables to do that I may pick them up also and Chilli I don't have the cables to hook up the progressive scan. I already tried :'(

Guest KingJunk
Chili-Palmer ]
KingJunk ]

I have those mad katz but I got the s-video hooked up!

Dude.. go get PS2 Component cables..!

S-Video sucks compared to component/progressive scan.

;D ;D ;)