Jump to content
Create New...


Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.


Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know every one is hooked on the new COD but I just got GRAW2 ( I know I am behind but I still love socom ) and I was wondering if any of you guys have it and are up late like 2-3 am est. If anyone ever is on send me a friends request on the PSN my name is jcrater.

Posted

For PS2 or PS3..?

 

GRAW 2 is a great buffer to go between Socom & CoD4.

It gets you used to some different controls, some nice graphics, & different gameplay..

 

So CoD4 isn't such a shock. ;D

Guest [iLL] Andawg
Posted

GRAW 2 for PS3 is more fun like SOCOM then COD I think. It's easier to set up matches and they have a clan feature built in.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.


Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

×
×
  • Create New...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search