Your review's of the 'stimulus' pack

I am happy as HELL with the new maps. I am LOVING having overgrown back, and Crash has a dynamic that fits the new game modes well. DAMN did I miss S&D on Crash...LOL.

Bailout is going to be one of those maps where if you like tactical gameplay, you love this one. multi-tiered, massive, you can sneak, snipe, or run around with a shotgun and still have a blast.

Salvage is a advantage map. The spawns are not equal IMO, and whomever gets the right spawn, has the best shot.

Storm is prolly the best laid out of the three. The balconies that tie the entire map together let you traverse points in so many ways.

We took over a pubby room for 4+ hours last night of JUST VR ( and a couple special guests..LOL) and ran thru them over and over. Can't wait to get off work and log back in!

Oh, and the other maps are pretty good too. It was way to easy to spawn camp on Salvage domination. It's actually possible to dominate all flags on this map. Storm is very good for all game modes (expect B flag on domination). Overgrown was pretty good for demolition. Crash, meh, I would have rather seen Crossfire or Showdown.

Crash:

Loved playing SnD on this map in COD4, it didn't come up in the rotation last night, but I did get to snipe for awhile on top of the 3 story building and just drop my care package with no worries from it being stolen. ;D

Played Domination and it was just as fun as when I played it on COD4. Got alot of kills while sniping from the building at A and covering B. Was enjoying it until it came back up for a Sabotage game and the other team would hide in their spawn with the bomb and have everyone cover him just to up their kills. That Sucked!!

Overgrown:

Played Demolition on this map and CTF. Got on the roof of the house with the attic just like in COD4 and covered B in Demo and got on the covered bridge to cover A in CTF. Also found out if you have a guillie on and lay down near the hay bales no one can see you unless they walk on top of you. Got a couple knife kills out there. 8)

Bailout:

Also my favorite of the new maps. Played TDM and Demolition on this one lots of places to get some kills. Plenty of windows, balconies, & holes in walls to shoot from.

Salvage:

Played Demolition & Domination on this one and like TC said we dominated all three flags easily. Didn't like it as much as I thought I would though. Maybe if they made it a little bigger it may have worked better. Possibly changing the spawns would be a good idea. ???

Storm:

Also had alot of fun on this one, pretty big map. Played CTF and Headquarters Pro on this one. You can really hold down the flags or HQ's pretty well as long as you have everyone working together. We did have a dumbass running around with an RPG the entire game of HQP though. >:(

All in all, I'm glad I got these now instead of later. ;)

I got to play some of the new maps at my brother in laws last night...

I love bailout! It is probably the best Call of Duty map ever made IMO

Lots of places to get into firefights and we were rocking it last night.

I didnt care much for crash, and would rather have seen a diff map also; crossfire would have been better IMO.

Crash:

Loved playing SnD on this map in COD4, it didn't come up in the rotation last night, but I did get to snipe for awhile on top of the 3 story building and just drop my care package with no worries from it being stolen. ;D

Played Domination and it was just as fun as when I played it on COD4. Got alot of kills while sniping from the building at A and covering B. Was enjoying it until it came back up for a Sabotage game and the other team would hide in their spawn with the bomb and have everyone cover him just to up their kills. That Sucked!!

Now I know where to look for you ;)

TheCaracarn ]

Crash:

Now I know where to look for you ;)

:laugh: