Philly has a chance????

Guest jwa798921

im a philly fan and if mcnabb were in there we would have gotten blown out.  the whole reason we were so close to beating them was because feeley played practically perfect the whole game until that second int that probabally cost us the game. i mean we were in field goal rang and it was 2nd and 4 i think. why in gods name would he just throw the ball up in the endzone torwards asante samuel? there was no point to go for the TD right there i would have understood if he was wide open but he wasnt. like i said we were already in field goal rang so we could have at least tied the game and run some more time off the clock if he had just played smart like he did after his first int and like he did that whole drive up until that 2nd int.  im getting so annoyed with the eagles lately. it all started with the most recent draft.  i still dont understand why we traded our first round pick to go down and get Kolb.  The kids good i know but still we could have picked up a nice reciever in the draft and still could have traded up with our other picks to get Kolb as well. Im just glad that mcnabb is hurt, now we can start winning again like we do every year when he gets hurt.