Glad I already got mine!

x2

X3

x4

x5

X6 for real.....Mad catz blows

x8 Why the hell did we stop doing this?

x9

mine broke last week :'( :'( if i had known mad catz would be buying them out i wouldve bought the same one again right away now i gotta research yet another

BacklasH ]

x7. I LOVE seeing a hundred quote boxes, so I WILL quote. I actually just had to pick up a new AX 720 DILDO last week as the VIBRATION SUCKS. Thank God for the Best Buy warranty, I just walked in grabbed another and swapped it out at customer service (with a new receipt to show the new serial number on my warranty). As long as the product stays the same quality I will stick with VIBRATOR I'm waranteed on this one until January of 2012. At that point I'll either stick with VIBRATOR or upgrade to BLACK STRAP ON

its all bout tha turtle beach

Yeah I'm really digging my 720s. They're not as comfortable as my old Turtle Beach headset but I have been more than satisfied with them.

Sal0713 ]

yeah but what about if your headset takes a shit on you? what then. ? i rather not even bother with them.

The only reason mine broke was because I stepped on them in the dark and broke one of the earpieces off. They last quite a while. Longer than the controllers anyway (because they don't get thrown and hammered into the ground >:()

yeah when i had an issue with my mic, was for stepping over the cable. Got it replaced, and now they sent me a new version of the same model. So im sure they fixed the things people where complaining about. The mic stick is more elastic and also now the cable is divided, you have to connect the headset to the rest of the cable, so if you step on it it just disconnects, instead of pulling off and damaging the headset.

JoeyT_ ]

Yeah I'm really digging my 720s. They're not as comfortable as my old Turtle Beach headset but I have been more than satisfied with them.

Sal0713 ]

yeah but what about if your headset takes a shit on you? what then. ? i rather not even bother with them.

The only reason mine broke was because I stepped on them in the dark and broke one of the earpieces off. They last quite a while. Longer than the controllers anyway (because they don't get thrown and hammered into the ground >:()

my problem is as someone stated earlier is mad catz might go the cheap route and start with their shitty product and lets say i buy mine now and lets say they break later in the future and still with warranty and by that time mad catz has their cheap product out there i might get screwed with their crappy products.