Will have black ops is 30 mins

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was that? i am getting confused at these attempts at fake glitches.. i assume this is another one?? I saw no foul play and watched a bunch of guys do NOTHING impressive or funny... did i miss something? Doesnt the song play anyways?? i have seen a few other videos where guys are claiming glitches yet they are noting even close to a glitch..

Edited by inadub

No, during the another video one of the dev's said to shoot off all the heads of all the mannequin's to get a surprise. They just did it and posted what it was.

This game is supposedly 'glitch' proof, hence all the attempts and jokes about it Dub....thats all your seeing.

Tool_Minion;818966']No' date=' during the another video one of the dev's said to shoot off all the heads of all the mannequin's to get a surprise. They just did it and posted what it was.

This game is supposedly 'glitch' proof, hence all the attempts and jokes about it Dub....thats all your seeing.[/quote']

yep, funny stuff. its glitch proof because treyarch can patch it without getting through to sony, at least for small amounts of data, hence DOWNLOADING GAME SETTINGS, this is how they fixed the care package glitch and the under the rock glitch.

Also have you guys tried the REPORT USER feature......i have reported a few boosters already.

CDBS14;818986']yep' date=' funny stuff. its glitch proof because treyarch can patch it without getting through to sony, at least for small amounts of data, hence DOWNLOADING GAME SETTINGS, this is how they fixed the care package glitch and the under the rock glitch.

Also have you guys tried the REPORT USER feature......i have reported a few boosters already.[/quote']

What is the definition of a booster? Is that like joining a room and they immediately say they are gonna take turns taking control points to rank up for example? Because I joined a room in MW2 and was hit up with that. I just said "No thanks" and left.

Also, are those guys that have like 60-70 thousand COD points boosters? I thought those COD points were a little high, but I just thought they completed a lot of contacts or won a lot of wager matches.

if you win two games of PRO GAMBLER wager matches you end up with a total of 60,000

That is how i got into the prestige leaderboards, just played two of those wager matches and BAM!!! the only problem is that people like to camp in those...after all its a shitload of money, most people play it when they barely have 10k, which is all their money.

CDBS14;819063']if you win two games of PRO GAMBLER wager matches you end up with a total of 60' date='000

That is how i got into the prestige leaderboards, just played two of those wager matches and BAM!!! the only problem is that people like to camp in those...after all its a shitload of money, most people play it when they barely have 10k, which is all their money.[/quote']

WOW, that seems like an excessive amount. Winning two of those wager matches, like you said, and your pretty much set for anything you want. But thanks for the info.

IRISH BULL;819066']WOW' date=' that seems like an excessive amount. Winning two of those wager matches, like you said, and your pretty much set for anything you want. But thanks for the info.[/quote']

its risky, if you get gun game or sharpshooter, you have a high chance of winning if you are good with all the guns. But if you get stick and stones or on in the chamber, people camp, they hide in the grass and wait to knife.

You also need a minimum of 10k to play in it.

I'm torn on whether I should get this game. I have been a Socom exlusive player since Socom 2, but some of my friends outside of Socom have gotten the game. I've heard that the campaign mode is fantastic but the online mode is nothing but mindless killing, very little strategy going on...