UF Questions

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look back at what you just typed, now, if you wanted to ask about the product you would have asked about the product. Here's an example, Title: KontrolFreaks Body: hey has anybody here tried out those kontrolfreaks? i saw some were given away! <------ perfect and feel free to start a new topic on that. other than that you might still want to practice at talking with instead of at people. Any other questions you had did not need to be posted publicly as #1 only a select few people would be able to answer your questions about the hosting etc, and #2 it really doesn't concern you as you are not one of these people. What did you expect, you entered their land talked shit about their house, and they were just defending their house. Im not sure if you have ever heard of something called a non-disclosure agreement, most sponsorships have you sign one, just something you might want to look into before you poke your head around again. See you next year!

DirtyFeast, I'll agree that people do tend to fly off the handle around here. But, that is what family does. They fiercely protect their own when they believe they are under attack. Right or wrong, I'm sure you understand.

I think the real question here is intent. What exactly is your intent by asking those questions?

You stated, " I have never been involved in a clan that participated here. I have never had the interest in participating here." So why the concern about the community and what it does, how it functions, etc?

I don't know you but from your second post, you sound like an intelligent, reasonable individual, so the "interest" in UF and it's "business" from someone who has absolutely no ties to this community is perplexing and causes me to question your motivation and purpose. If your intent was purely informational, then a PM to a director or staff would have been sufficient enough for your personal purposes, especially since those of us who do have ties to this community could very easily ask the same questions (without all the added commentary), if we deemed necessary.

So I ask, what was the purpose of your questions and what was the motivation behind asking them?

I will say that I would go to bat for you and your clan if you would like to tryout Urgent Fury as it was meant to be, a gaming community. I meant that.

You can claim my response was way off base, and I would even say that some of it was a tad hostile towards your insinuations, but I doubt highly I missed the mark.

We will just have to agree to disagree.

look Dirtyfeast your OBVIOUSLY here to stir up drama, which has already been pointed out. I just have one reply to a single statement you made in that ridiculously long rant that no one here at UF really gives to shits about. SO if I come across as being ignorant its because I dont have time to waste on you so I skimmed through your Bullshit "analysis" but this is the point I want to comment on:

"Did it piss someone off because I asked about sponsorship again, and what is it that the community gamer gets from sponsorship, or paying fees to participate. I am sorry if someones feathers got ruffled."

Everything you bring to the table is drive by your quest on finanical inquries. THE PROBLEM with that is..NO ONE here at UF gives to SHITS what UF does with their money, how much they charge for t-shirts (Id by one for $30 if I had to) The clan im in would put up money for a Tournament if UF said "hey guys,instead of a free Tourney this time theres gonn be a fee". you see its NOT ABOUT money to any of the clans here. its about friendships and respect for each other and the game. thats what drives this community. I hope the guys who invested their time and hard earned money in this days economy, can retire on UF alone( It wont happen, but IF it did it wouldnt change anything). Its not just a website, a forum, a game....ITS A COMMUNITY of gamers witrh like standards and interests. I dont pretend to know much about all the "hits" the site gets or the servers they use. Frankly it doesnt matter. We only want a certain type of gamer/clan here anyways. I know you cant analyisize intangables because theres no HARD evidence for them. So my suggestion is you go back to wherever you came from because your the EXACT type everyone here strives NOT TO BE LIKE. this is a place for me and my fellow clanmates to come after a hard day/week at work and sit back and relax and enjoy free or paid events, because its FUN. out of everything you typed in your last reply that was the only sentence I actually cared to comment on. "what is it that the community gamer gets from sponsorship, or paying fees to participate"....A PLACE TO PLAY without cheaters and people like YOU

DirtyFeast, I'll agree that people do tend to fly off the handle around here. But, that is what family does. They fiercely protect their own when they believe they are under attack. Right or wrong, I'm sure you understand.

I think the real question here is intent. What exactly is your intent by asking those questions?

You stated, " I have never been involved in a clan that participated here. I have never had the interest in participating here." So why the concern about the community and what it does, how it functions, etc?

I don't know you but from your second post, you sound like an intelligent, reasonable individual, so the "interest" in UF and it's "business" from someone who has absolutely no ties to this community is perplexing and causes me to question your motivation and purpose. If your intent was purely informational, then a PM to a director or staff would have been sufficient enough for your personal purposes, especially since those of us who do have ties to this community could very easily ask the same questions (without all the added commentary), if we deemed necessary.

So I ask, what was the purpose of your questions and what was the motivation behind asking them?

Not quite sure anyone flew off the handle. Were some replies less tactful, yes but not really flying off the handle. As far as your question of intent, it is a good one however do not expect a reasonable answer. I for one am confident in my reply as to his intent. As he even wrote he has never competed here nor has any intent, yet here he is asking questions about something he supposedly has no interest in. Not only did he ask questions, he researched. He didn't just spend time coming here and typing, he spent time scouring the net looking for info. Please tell me who does that unless they have a dog in the fight or looking to reap some type of reward.

If you notice he did break out a dictionary and thesaurus for his reply to act as if he was smarter and above the community here. He got on his pedestal and he proved me right.

In my previous reply in which you notice how he replied to everyones post but mine, I gave you his agenda. His agenda is to promote another site. While he thinks he is smarter than the average bear with his subliminal messaging, he really is just looking to promote another site. Look no further than the following reply he made to Mike Jaxsons post:

[ U ] mikejaxon, I respect the comment, but I don't appreciate the attack. You are the first to insult, and attack my clan, and myself. Just because my clan for which I am a member of does not play in UF we are a non competing clan. I would like to point out that the clan I belong to is much like yours to the extent in winning tournaments. However; there is a difference as they have done so in 3 different leagues, and have won 4 straight tournaments. The last being a 8 vs. 8 tournament where each member received a prize package of: 1 Tritton AX180 Headset, 1 Gamer Grub pizza unit, 1 Rock Band Custom Kick Drumhead, and a congratulations letter. All 8 participants received that prize package. I think each prize package was valued at over $100.00. They played free of charge in that tournament as all gamers of that community does, and are currently participating there now in a tournament with 14 other clans. That league has posted my clans accomplishments, and they have received photos of my members with the prizes. That to me is a sponsorship. Might I add no drama, or accusations of cheating.

That statement is there for no other reason but in hopes to garner interest in another site. He hopes that some here will say oh man look at what they got. Where is that at?

The post on our forums here today is no different than his last over at the Socom forums. It is self serving. I mean I keep going back to the question you posed here and that is what is the intent? You will not get a reasonable explanation as I said before. It won't make sense and if we say it don't make sense it will just be that all of us are not smart enough to see it. Again the same M.O he had on the Socom forums when his post was epic failure. I mean it was not just UF posters calling him out, it was people who had never even played or heard of us here at UF calling him out.

This guy is transparent as hell yet for some reason he thinks he is getting one by on everyone.

• Directors

I will be happy to provide your Socom post and I find it funny how you can post what you just did without realizing you are contradicting yourself... And I will confirm, but if i remember correctly your post was not removed at your request...

It covered my entire experience from DOA to BOH to UF to CT to USL to SCW to EAL to EST to Socom Arena to NSL to BDSL to Socom Nations to etc..

So did you not say you have never competed in UF and never plan too?

• Directors

Its funny you keep repeating staff are attacking you, there were a limited members of Staff that addressed you, Inadub, Jack, Viper, Bandit and Tool... there are far more posters here from the community than staff.

But we went there in the Socom post too.

Am I going to ban you, nope, is the community going to defend themselves, yes. You stirred up a hornet's nest just like you did on Socom... our community is very dedicated to this site we call home.

I still find it funny when you talk about pop up ads, we don't have any... we do have a collapsable tool bar "ad " as you call it... maybe that is what you are referring too.

• Directors

Once again I am going to point out a flaw in your stats reading... I posted we have 62k page views a Month you pointed out that we have 1190 visitors a month, yes that would be the unique users we have had in the last month in the US only...

Unique being the key term... our community is a large base of return visitors coming back many times a day... and if you are saying I denied you request to advertise a tournament site on UF, yes that would be something I would do... ask anyone here.

• Directors
DirtyFeast;820120']If you have it copied and posted here in UF yes please reply with a link to the post I created on socom.com.

I also want to assure you I requested it removed from the socom.com website' date=' and it was removed.

Below is just one of the personal messages I received on socom.com for the thread I created.

Great post you made about tourney sites man. You better watchout Sweeve might get mad and challenge you to a 1v1 lol. Thats what he always does. In Socom 3 I was a member of CTU who played in BOH and it was a great tourney site. I wasn't too fond of the no boom bracket CTU was in but the clans were very talented & respectful. I have heard horror stories from UF and I think KoH is still there because alot of the KoH members are staff there. Including dip$hit Lukin. I myself have always preferred doing socom 2 fun war style. Throw up a 8v8 or whatever and pick maps and go. If the clan your facing are cheaters back out and find another war. I am the leader of Shadow Tactics and when we return in Socom 4 maybe I will see if we can join BOH. Keep up the good fight man and F Sweeve and the rest of the moronic KoH stooges.

The above pm was in March 2010. i think I need to stand corrected as the post was not in 2009. It was march of 2010.[/quote']

I am looking at my roster of Staff, and KOH is not on there... only a few of them have active clans for that matter...

And here is your post from Socom that was all about promoting BOH, by the way we used to compete there and even one the first tournament there... but our last experience was met with the host clan cheating and we left after the 3rd war or so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DirtyFeast wrote:

Where to begin! To any Socom player out there who knows anything about Socom league/tournament websites please reply back to this answering this question first.

What was the first website created other than GameBattles that offered league/tournament style play for Socom clans?

My first experience ever with a league/tournament site was Dawn of Annihilation (DOA) hosted by [WeT] WetWorks. It was a tacmap style tournament with some many clans starting with so many territories. It started out strong, had some major drama, and than staff disappearing with clans figuring what to do, who is winning, and what are the updates to the site, and tournament. It basically fell apart.

After this tournament my clan got into a league called Elite Assault League (EAL) hosted by [sF] Shadow Force clan. This was a well ran league, and had very minimal drama. This was the first league I became staff at. Towards the end of Socom 3, CA and before Socom: Confrontation came out we noticed a decline in clan participation as clans members were enjoying the PS3, and the games they had for it. I decided it was time to move on, and the EAL closed 3 to 6 months later.

Now for anyone else replying to this thread here is my 2nd question.

Who was the original creator of the National Socom League, and what happened to it?

Now after the EAL I went on to the Best Damn Socom League (BDSL) hosted by an individual named RAWxTALENT. I was warned about this person from allot of close friends I played, and knew from Socom. I became the Commissioner there were I oversaw the entire site from website to forum. The owner knew nothing about how to do website edits, or to add mods to his forum. I did what was asked of me, and had no control over decisions. When first being able to edit the website I shortly discovered the rules were the exact same rules that the National Socom League had. This discovery was only made as it was brought to my attention that the rules, and everything about the site was copied word for word from the NSL. The NSL had no website, but they did have a forum, and I was able to confirm this by looking at the rules on the NSL forum.

I had asked the owner of the BDSL about this, and he said he had permission to use the rules. I later found a post in the forum of the ex clan he was apart of to another member that the clan would no longer be allowed in the NSL as they stole the rules from them. Link to post RAWxTALENT Copies NSL . So now I know about this I post in the forum that if my name, or my clans name starts to be dogged on I was resigning my position. Shortly after this he had a newcomer to the website, and forum who did all the updates. This person installed a mod into the forum that allowed the admin RAWxTALENT to read forum members personal messages. Once I found out about it I resigned, posted it up, and sent out a community email. My time at BDSL was from March 2008 to May 2008. It closed shop end of May 2008 because he did not stick to his own rules for which he copied, and he lost his refereeing staff.

So due to me resigning from the BDSL I get banned from the website, and forum, and my clan gets removed from the tournament we are participating in, plus the site closes down. Now my phone is ringing big time, and getting all kinds of emails asking or stating I should do my own league. I did not plan on it, and I gave it some good thought. Well I decide to do it, and the United Socom League (USL) was born June 2008. Most of the clans that were crapped on by them closing doors came to the USL plus some new clans. I never went to clans forums and registered, and posted just to leave 1 post and never go back asking them to come check out the USL. I always thought that was cheesy, and made a league/tournament site look desperate.

So I am now running the USL, and I am doing it all by myself as I did not want staff, or at least that many staff as I knew from past experience that a majority of people don't want to help but rather ride the success of the site to gain fame for themselves. Naturally the USL had some slight issues with a clan ([oNe] oNe of a Kind: Leader: BigKillerBoy) using ringers. So instead of them having the roster locked they resigned there team, and left the USL. By this time the BDSL was reopening, and I wished them all the best. They still had all the same rules from the NSL, this time no website as I had said before the owner knew nothing about design, or editing.

The thing that made me different from other sites was I did not play in a clan, or the league for which I owned. This eliminated any possibility of clans stating I favor my clan, or things are not right. The USL was updated daily, and the forum, and website stayed current on a daily basis. I did it all myself, and did not rely on others to do website, forum, or image creation. This also kept me apart from other sites as the owners of those sites relied heavily on others to run it, and to make sure it was updated.

My clan had played in another league/tournament site called Chaos Tactics, and we played and did well in the King of Kings tournament. There were some issues there with clans, and drama, but it was not out of control. After that tournament we moved to another site called Stone Cold Wars (SCW) hosted by [A69] Anarchy69. Due to my friendship with [A69], and being allies I was put on staff as a ref to spectator Socom 3 & CA wars. I refereed allot as I recorded using my Dazzle every war I spectator. Some clans got caught softspotting, and some got caught with codes. Little drama here and there, but nothing major. At this time it was just a forum for the SCW. A clan that was close friends from that leader to the leader of [A69] wanted help to start a league. [A69] agreed to help, and wound up being on the short end of the stick with rules, and ideas being copied, and than being banned from the site. This league/tournament site was called Elite Socom Tournaments (EST) hosted by [bAD] Bad Ass Drunks leader: PassionBug.

I was friends with PassionBug, and she had participated with her clan in my league the USL. She asked if I could/would help in her league, and she put me on staff as an admin. I did not do much there but look over rules, and some spell check on occasion. Towards the end of the EST PassionBug became ill, and was gone for a long time. There were a few of her clan members, and some from another clan trying to keep that league alive. They were wanting to host a tournament to honor her. I noticed that a majority of the rules were copied from my league the USL, the BOH, and UF. I contacted the owner of the BOH which I knew from my time in the BDSL as the BDSL was mimicking the BOH in looks, and ideas as this league was were the new person on website, and forum came from that I spoke about a few paragraphs back. I also contacted UnderTow from US with a email in regards to what I saw along with a link. My response from him was thank you, and that they had copyright, and would contact them. My guess is they did not remove the copied rules, and the clan [bAD] Bad Ass Drunks was removed from the UF Black tournament. I asked on repeated occasions for my rules to be removed which they did so on my 5th request with threatening legal action.

When the EST copied rules from the SCW the owner of the SCW asked me for help, and how I had copyright law on my stuff. I informed her that it cost, and takes time, but I could draft a large amount of text that could work as a scare tactic to not have anyone copy anymore of there website, or forum stuff. This copyright text is still in use today in the forums at Stone Cold Wars.

Now we are closing in on the beginning of 2010, and I have decided to close the USL as I was fed up with the game of Confrontation, and how clans would always complain about something. It would be complaints like they use skype, nextels, telephones, walki-talki, playing side by side, having house parties, farting to loud, proximity taunts, regular taunts, using codes, using lag switches, cheating, using ringers, rooms made wrong, not showing for wars. You all get the idea. You name it, it was a complaint. Even clans that were allies with each other complained about each other behind the other clans back. I had one clan leave the USL, and said they were cheated on by every clan in the USL. They started there own league/tournament site for allies only. It lasted not even a single tournament. Clans will always complain, and I was done listening to it. It is a game, and who needs that stress.

So Chaos Tactics closes in 2009, and the owner moves to being an admin at SCW. He gives them his website, and allows the use of his tacmap. I am not sure why he closed Chaos Tactics, and can only say as thou it closed do to not having the time to run it the right way, or so the rumor goes. If you can't run your own league, why be an admin in another sas soon as you close a league you owned? Well the SCW was not updated timely as they always had to wait for the admin from CT to update the tacmap. So I was still listed as staff in SCW with about 30 other people, with about 25 of them as refs. Now we all know you don't need refs for Confrontation as there was no longer the normal spectating mode to watch games. I gave ideas, and ways for them to improve, and yet I was removed from staff. So here is how I see it. This person wants a league/tournament site, have others run it, but when given suggestions for change removes those who think it can be done better, and than ruins any or all friendship that was there because of there actions. Yet allow 25 people to ride the coat tail of success that the site has. Very selfish if you ask me. Just today I noticed I was removed from the friends list of this SCW site owner. I guess her true colors have shown. May you rest in peace when the time comes. Family is more precious than an online game. Spend more time with your daughter, and family rather than playing Socom.

Well I heard that Urgent Fury (UF) was for sale last year, and so I registered at the forum just to be able to read about it. I have never been interested in UF, and never apart of any clan participating in UF. I heard it was purchased for around $6000.00 USD. Way to much money if you ask me. Maybe worth around between $500 - $1000.00. What was purchased was a CMS style website, and a SMF forum which is a free forum, and a few databases. The forum had a membership at the time of sale at around 3000 members with only about 300 of them with more than 1 post or thread created. I am sorry, they also purchased on fist logo with a lightning bolt going through it. Still a pretty expensive photoshop psd file if you ask me. So $6000.00 for a CMS (Content Management System) website, Simple Machines Forum (SMF free) forum, a few databases, and a photoshop psd file for the site logo. Wait; there might be a copyright in there somewhere also. Not sure thou as there is nothing on file in the library of congress that would state a legal registered copyright (Copyright Records) for the Urgent Fury (UF) website, or any image creations. Nice profit Undertow, and Sniper.

2010 and we have Chaos Tactics coming back to a website near you. They are taking applications for some tournaments that you can't even find out what they are unless you register to the forum. They are all over this forum advertising heavily about CT, yet there is no website, and no information to read like rules, when, were, how, why, and who. I don't think you should have to register on a website to see what they offer. If I want my clan to be in a tournament I want to read about the tournament first. I wish them the best of luck, and let's see if they stay open again. From what I have seen so far is they have allot of staff, and no one doing anything yet. It is the same as before with staff riding the coat tails of a sites success. It's really ironic how clans act 1 day, and than different the next. You have these clans that play in allot of different sites, yet talk badly about these sites. The UF has a rule that if your the leader of a clan, and are on staff at another league/tournament site you will not be allowed to participate in activities, nor your clan. If you are a member of your clan on staff at another site you yourself would not be able to participate in UF activities. However; they themselves UF are not sticking to there own rules as one of their UF Rangers ([oNe] BigKillerBoy) is an admin for the BDSL, and yet has not been removed from being on staff at UF. List of UF Rangers.

The UF removed clan [TNU], and banned the leaders for creating Chaos Tactics when [TNU was in semi-finals in a UF tournament that was a paid tournament to be able to participate in, and yet they being UF had no rules stating you could not participate in UF if you own, run, or are on staff at another league site. They created this rule after they removed the clan [TNU] from their tournament. Rule Created after [TNU] removed. Your clan has to go through a hell week to be approved to participate in UF. One clan was doing great through the whole hell week, and because they greened up 1 minutes after start time they were not allowed to participate in UF, and was told to resubmit again to go through hell week. That is a joke to me, and seems to be a dictatorship from new owners as a rule to gain entrance into UF. one clan was not allowed because a member of that clan was in a public non UF room, and said a swear word. That was against UF even when that clan was passing the hell week with flying colors. Which brings me to this point. UF claims to be the best, and has the highest standards for it's staff, forum members, and participating clans. Yet they can not abide by there rule when it comes to staff on other league sites, making rules to cover there behinds when they do something, and having there clans be able to act stupid in other leagues, disrespect those leagues, and yet not allow clans for swearing in public rooms. Below is there motto.

URGENT FURY MOTTO

"WIN with HONOR, LOSE with DIGNITY" - This motto is more than just a motto. It is a way of life here at UF. We expect each and every clan as well as each and every one of their members to not only know this motto but to adhere to it as well.

The clan [KoH] Knights of Havoc just removed itself from the BOH site, slammed the staff hard, and accused other clans of cheating yet they participate in UF as an elite clan. How can this be possible? Why would UF allow this Elite clan that meets UF standards to act like this in another league. UF stats that each participating clan of UF represents UF to the fullest. I guess now I can see what UF is about. Since UF was purchased for $6000.00 it has become nothing but an advertising depot for the new owners to make there money back. Banners all over, pop up ads, music playing which is annoying as crap, adverts, adsense, and other means to drive traffic to the forums to get more cpc, cpm, cpv, and whatever else emans to earn a buck. if you want in this league kiss butt, follow rules, give free messages, and act like an angel because if you fart wrong in a public room you could be remove. Wait; get on staff there, and your clan will be safe to do as it wants.

There are plenty more of sites I can talk about but they are like the rest. They talk allot of hype, start up, and than the owner does nothing with them. They fail from the start. Take Socom Rejects for example. HTK came to me in 2008 asking to help in the USL. I said NO. He gets mad, and goes to the BDSL. He helped there, and had a falling out with RAWxTALENT (aka PHILLYFAN). Some know him by his real name, but lets just stick to HTK. He owned the North American Socom League back in the day which failed for non compliance reasons. Couldn't follow own rules, and major drama. Well late last year he posts in the forums here information about a new league project. try's to hype it up big, and gets some people to register at the site. Somehow he gets all the top posters from socom.com forums to register (BOOMxSTICK, DocEroc, Hulk_Hogan_, demolitio, and Dr_McNoob). He makes them all moderators, and than nothing never happens. He falls off the face of the planet.

Let's take a look at National Socom League. Just last week the website was up, and I found in his sign up application the initials BDSL. So I knew he copied info from that site. I sent him an email saying how funny it was that he was still coping from other league sites. He tried coming back with the NSL in 2009. Not sure how he got the domain name. That didn't work because he was not going to allow the [NuT] NuTz clan in, and he did so that made him shut down, and look like a joke as people found out who he was. Than he tried again by saying he sold the NSL to Socom Fights, and that would be the site, and he used another name. People caught onto that, and it shut down. Than he came back under the name Major Socom League, and people caught on to that. Now he is trying again under the National Socom League under another name. He fails big time on this, and he keeps failing because he lies, and hides behind names. Give it up already Shady.

Tournament sites will come and go. Leagues will fail, or succeed. You can see from my below list of these sites the ones that fail, and the ones that do OK. Some blame being hacked for failure while it was simply the owners who messed up the website, or database to make it crash. Never would you hear about a socom league being hacked by anyone. There would be no reason for anyone to hack a site. They mess up trying to update, or add to forums, or site, and crash it, than say it was hacked. It's the easy way out of being seen as stupid. Stick to your rules if you are going to have a league/tournament site. If your the owner, and you don't have 5 to 7 days to be devoted to it don't start it. Don't have others do what you should be doing, and possibly taking credit for there hard work. Don't have rules that make you look like a dictator. be fare to all, and don't show favoritism. Don't have a book full of locations that people can not go to because you think its a glitch. Did you create the game? Did you write the code? Don't be judge on a spot if you didn't make the game, and are not sure if it was not intended. I have seen leagues, and played in leagues were a list of off limit spots was longer the the main rules.

Now my present state of being is leagues is as follows. I am the Tournament Director at Battlefields of Honor (BOH) which was established in 2004. The clan I do belong to is a participating member however I do not war with them in the BOH wars. The BOH does not charge an entry fee, and does not make a profit from the guests, or forum members. There are not tones of ad's all over, or annoying music. The BOH has provided great tournament over the coarse of 6 years, and will continue to provide these great tournaments. There is no drama, and the only issue is now gone which was the [KoH] clan that withdrew because they felt people cheated against them, and the leader was suspended a while back for disrespecting a fellow BOH clan in public. He did not like it, and withdrew, and slammed the BOH hard because he is a selfish little child who has no respect for people, nor himself. You know who your are Sweeve.

The BOH is starting it's No Boom tournament in 8 days, and we will have many more great tournaments to come for any and all clans seeing a free drama free arena to play in. I never intended to get into leagues again after I shut down my USL league. However; I have the passion, and desire to provide great tournaments for great clans to enjoy. However; I know that my fame is only made by how I am as a father, husband, and a family member in real life. I do not measure my fame by anything I do on the internet. I seek no power, and no fame. I am who I am, and I can not sit back anymore and watch double faced people act as if they are gods on this game, be something they are not, and make people act ways they normally would not act. No person has power over me other than myself, and if you don't like it than that is on you. I will still sleep at night, and not bat an eyelash about it.

Below is a list of league/tournament sites I know about.

Battlefields of Honor

Chaos Tactics

Urgent Fury

Best Damn Socom League

Stone Cold Wars

Socom Rejects

North American Socom League

National Socom League

Socom Alliance

Elite Socom Tournament

Socom Arena

European Socom League

I have ran out of things to say other than find a league that you will do good in. Don't be something your not just to fit into a league. Don't be on staff just to gain fame from what others do. Don't copy from other sites just to make your own. Remember; it's just a game, and people should be allowed to play it how they want to. One thing I did with my USL which no other leagues would and that was work with other league owners to compare notes, clans, and to make the gaming commuinuty just a little bit better. I shared information with at the time of the USL the BOH, SCW, ASL, and EST. CT did not want no part of it, and I never pursued UF as they think there stuff is the best.

Leagues/tournament sites should work together in making the game of Socom better for all to enjoy. They don't need to be dictators, and not allow the clans to enjoy other leagues. Don't polica the clans, and tell them were they can and cant play. This is a game, and no league/tournament site should be trying to make money off of use playing an online game. Work together to make it all better.

Come to the BOH for real tournaments.

Come to the BOH for real staff members.

Come to the BOH to enjoy great wars.

Come to the BOH for free tournaments.

Come to the BOH because we have a track record more than 1 year.

Come to the BOH because we don't turn on our friends, or the clans.

Come to the BOH because we listen to ideas.

Now I am all done. If you hate me you hate me. If you all like it, than take it for what it is. this post does not bash nor flame on anyone. It is an informational post allowing clans in the clan section to understand a few things about league/tournament sites, and to make the best decision when it comes time to participating in them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------