PLS becomes AoV

Hi Friends.. Just so you know.. Peace, Love, Socom [PLS] was a temporary name we came up with on a spur of the moment when we broke away from a previous clan and needed a clan name quickly for UF.  Once POW and BLACK was over.. we took a vote and the results are we are now Acts of Violence [AoV]

We know this is some change of name, from Peace to Violence...  :D

AoV was created back in the days in Socom 1, it was carried over to Socom 2 and about 8 members or so of  PLS were original members of AoV.  So we decided with Call of Duty 4 and other new games, Socom in our name was not a proper fit. So we voted and decided to bring to life the AoV tag again.

See you all on the battlefield

Sorry for any work this causes  related to the switch over, like in the clan directory

For now...we still have the same site ... http://www.socomclanwars.com

[AoV]Fire-N-Ur-Hole

Red0ctobeR ]

... Peace, Love and SOCOM to Acts of Violence. Very different ends of the spectrum.

When we choose Peace, Love, and Socom, I think part of that was because we were leaving/breaking ties with a group where ugliness, hate, and constant turmoil was a way of life and we wanted to be free of all that and just enjoy each other's company and the game. So the name was fitting at the time. (Not to mention all the stuff Fire said about why we had to quickly find a name.)

Now that we are no longer just a Socom clan, we felt we needed to change (which we originally had planned on doing after PoW but was lazy about doing). So we took a vote and being that most of our clan is made up of testosterone driven men, the vote was narrowly AoV.

So far, it's been a difficult transition for me but I hope that soon I feel comfortable in AoV skin.