What the hell is a jigawatt?

For Back To The Future fans.....

Stumbled upon this the other day and I am currently playing it on my computer and boy I have to say they did the movie justice.

I am no where near into PC games but I just finished the first episode of this game and all I can say is "Great Scott". As far as I am concerned this could of easily have been the start of the next movie. Looking forward to episode 2 which they release in February. If you grew up on Back to the Future or are just a fan I would recommend this game. It's a point and clicker and can be a little challenging at points, well at least for me cause I am not use to these type of games. Myst is the closest thing I've played but this game is no where near as difficult. For nostalgia purposes I would give it 5 stars so far.

This post is rated NS.......for Not Spam

DF

These are the other two videos....not sure if there is a fourth

funny I was just thinking of back to the future, since I saw doc show up in the latest episode of Fringe.

"Great scott" me and the old lady need to do some catching up on fringe.....she was just looking at amazon for some used copies just the other day....had no idea he made a cameo ....LOL did he play Doc Brown...jkin....but that would kick ass

• 4 weeks later...