Are you kidding me?????????

Everyone please take a look at this forum post on Socom.com, some asshole stole our tag, our team name, and he is using our website link as his own? WTF is wrong with people these days? I would greatly appreciate it if all of you would chime in on his post.

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-Clans-PS2-PS3/NEW-hLx-clan-recruiting-for-SoCoM-4/td-p/1199674

Edited by hLx INSIDIOUSx

needs to be in html

Also you need to be at post level Deck Swabber to have an image based signature on the SOCOM.com forums. That post level is at 29 posts.

There are also size constraints on those forums I believe it is 400x150 or somewhere in that vicinity.

Well, how did you change your sig to HTLM?

Its an image hosting website, they will provide you with an html code for your image.

Yea, I know what Photobucket is. I just always thought it kept it the size you saved it as. I used to use PB, but now I mostly use Imageshack. But thanks, I'll dig out my PB account.