PSN Down??

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/298947/news/playstation-network-down-in-eu-and-us/

Sony has confirmed that the PlayStation Network is down in both Europe and the US.

The EU PlayStation Blog tweeted the following message: "PSN is currently down for maintenance. We'll update you with timeframes as soon as we can."

The US PlayStation Blog posted a similar message saying it will report back with any updates.

The PlayStation Network was reportedly attacked by hactivist group Anonymous earlier this month with the group releasing a statement soon after saying that it had suspended that line of attack.

'Maintenance' is cited by the US as what's causing the PSN disruption. Let us know if you're experience problems logging on.

Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we’re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we’ll update you again as soon as we can.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/21/latest-update-on-psn-outage/#comment-545530

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

just found this if its any light,suks though!

While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we’re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we’ll update you again as soon as we can.

For further information, please refer to updates on PlayStation.com our @PlayStationEU twitter feed.

Read more: http://www.ps3hax.net/#ixzz1KCkdKPrm

The only good thing that has come from this dumb ass problem is that I finally used my SureShot in the single player mode and realized that it would be damn near impossible to use online. I got a headshot with every shot, but it's way too hard to go from side to side even with the look speed all the way up.

• Directors

Urgent Fury Assignment for all...

First beat my time for the Single Player Campaign Set to Hard 11hrs 45min 54sec

And then report your time on Elite.